The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

The Nottingham Forest v Derby match this coming weekend will be the 5th consecutive game that they've played with different managers in both dugouts. List also doesn't include Pearson who wasn't there long enough to manage an East Midlands derby game

C6v2JEVWgAAmt-I.jpg:large

Both clubs seem delusional like. It's hardly as if they've thrown money at promotion? At least compared to other clubs who are pushing for promotion, just been relegated, etc. They've had 1 season combined in the Premier League in the last 15 years, but seem to cling on to the Clough legacy as though it makes them big clubs.

I've never liked Norwich, so would be a good fit.

I always liked them as a kid, mainly because of Justin Fashanu's goal of the season against Liverpool, grown to dislike them in the last few years solely because of that bitter Newcastle hating arsehole Mick Dennis. Rather bizarrely, he's a really good friend of my Auntie as they worked on the same newspaper. Never met him myself, but my Dad told him to wind his neck in at some charity ball in the smoke a few years back, after ending up getting sat next to the bitter c***.

I'm more of an Ipswich man, with the Sir Bobby connection and all.