The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Pardew to Man U surely....

:drool:

:thup:

Got us to 5th. Had us organised. Played attacking football. Brought youth through the system.

The media need to be pushing this potential appointment.

Pochettino would be a good fit for Man U IMO. With the players they've got, they need a manager who will give them licence to attack.

Pochettino would be a good fit for pretty much anyone though.

But not many clubs could lure him away from Spurs. Man U are probably one of those who would have a chance. Soz like, don't shoot the messenger, I don't actually know where his head's at, could be he doesn't want to go anywhere, but Spurs budget must frustrate him.

Solskjaer is my favourite ever player but a terrible manager. It doesn't make sense to bring him in whenever the likes of Carrick/Butt are there. Fake news I reckon.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of that fucking cheating wanker of a scumbag twatface myself.

Solskjaer is my favourite ever player but a terrible manager. It doesn't make sense to bring him in whenever the likes of Carrick/Butt are there. Fake news I reckon.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of that fucking cheating wanker of a scumbag twatface myself.

I'm sure you are, given the cynical foul he committed against your team. For us it was an incredibly important, necessary, professional foul. Just one of those things. Any player would have done the same in that situation.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of that f***ing cheating w***** of a scumbag twatface myself.

I'm sure you are, given the cynical foul he committed against your team. For us it was an incredibly important, necessary, professional foul. Just one of those things. Any player would have done the same in that situation.

He also got away with a blatant elbow against Aaron Hughes at OT in 2002.

Wullie[/member]

He's a fucking cunt.

would be a weird for him to leave a permanent job for a 6 month gig while man utd flirt with Pochettino, Allegri and Simeone

Not when the permanent gig is Molde FK :lol: Best case scenario for him, he does spectacularly well and gets to stay on. Worst case scenario, he's spent six months at Man Utd and raised his profile immensely as a manager, and can blame the failures on his predecessor and not having had time to turn things around.