Unusual/Uncool players you really like

Disco

Two people saying Diego Buonnanote. Surely the absolute opposite of what would be unpopular/uncool (casual death aside)?

Thread title says unusual, and he's practically a midget so :lol:

Gonna throw Gattuso in there too. Fireball of a player, guess a lot of people don't like him. Still think that game vs Tottenham was hilarious

Remember when Gary Breen was linked with Barcelona during the 2002 World Cup before joining West Ham? :lol:

That could be another thread entirely. "Insane transfer rumours of yore." Wasn't Steven Fletcher linked with Real Madrid when he was at Hibs?  :lol:

Wasn't he going to join Inter for something crazy like £50k a week only he failed a medical?

Just did a bit search on Google, he failed a medical at Inter and apparently turned down a 12 month contract from Barcelona for the long-term deal on offer by West Ham.

Feckin' eedjit.

His agent/adviser/parents want sacking.

"Without sounding too blase I had a lot of offers, fantastic offers," Breen told West Ham's official website. "I need to be in the right environment at this stage of my career - and I am sure I have made the right decision.

"The main factor was certainly Glenn Roeder; I am learning from Mick McCarthy, someone else who played in my position, and I learn all the time for him. I know Glenn is a good coach, and a couple of the lads here speak highly of him.

"Fingers crossed I can learn more from Glenn, and in the next four or five years I will be coming into my best form."

:mackems: