Unusual/Uncool players you really like

Disco

Absolutely this Amokachi! He was my favorite player for a short while when I was a kid, because of an older guy telling me he was good. Don't think I have ever seen him play to this day and still remember him fondly :lol:. His countryman Okocha was fantastic though, but he is hardly uncool or unusual.

Mart Poom - for his looks and name.

Flamini - love me that hard man

Guest reefatoon

Going the opposite to that. A player I really disliked for unusual reasons was Tony Gayle.  I remember collecting Panini stickers back in the 80's and one year, you couldn't open a packet of stickers without this bastard staring up at you. I could have rebuilt Hadrians Wall with the amount of stickers I had of that lanky cunt.  For that reason, I always had a burning hatred of him.  What a twat.

Going the opposite to that. A player I really disliked for unusual reasons was Tony Gayle.  I remember collecting Panini stickers back in the 80's and one year, you couldn't open a packet of stickers without this b****** staring up at you. I could have rebuilt Hadrians Wall with the amount of stickers I had of that lanky c***.  For that reason, I always had a burning hatred of him.  What a t***.

;D Must have been about 1992 or so when we were kids me and a mate got box loads of old football stickers and albums from the 1990 season for a couple of quid at his local paper shop in Whickham and for me it was endless mountains of Tony f***ing Dorigo @ Chelsea stickers. oddly enough out of all the boxes of stickers we still couldn't complete the f***ing album  :rant: