2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cote d'Ivoire imo. Colombia favorites to win that group, but 2nd place is a relatively wide open battle between CdI, Japan, and Greece. Fingers crossed Greece doesn't progress through their typical dross.

Wouldn't it be nice to be in that fucking group

Cote d'Ivoire imo. Colombia favorites to win that group, but 2nd place is a relatively wide open battle between CdI, Japan, and Greece. Fingers crossed Greece doesn't progress through their typical dross.

Wouldn't it be nice to be in that f***ing group

Underrating that group? All those four teams are stronger or equal to you. US best hope would've been the Belgium or Argentina group.

Wouldn't it be nice to be in that fucking group

Lucky Asian Mackems

Globo the largest Brazilian media outlet and tv channel have done a 5minute documentary on all the Brazilian players a the World Cup lifes. I don't think there's one that hasn't lost a sibling or parent. Absolutely devastating stories basically every single one of them. You forget what most people go through in life, but to see how some of them have beaten the odds is amazing. Would love to see these from every team, just to understand what many footballers have gone through to reach the top.

Sounds like X Factor.

Globo the largest Brazilian media outlet and tv channel have done a 5minute documentary on all the Brazilian players a the World Cup lifes. I don't think there's one that hasn't lost a sibling or parent. Absolutely devastating stories basically every single one of them. You forget what most people go through in life, but to see how some of them have beaten the odds is amazing. Would love to see these from every team, just to understand what many footballers have gone through to reach the top.

Sounds like X Factor.

:lol: Although it kind of is that type of thing that they show pre-audition.

On that note, with the WC looming large. It's that time again... DON'T TREAD ON THIS

We're gonna stomp our group. No worries.

You know you can't just invade if you lose, right?

Says who? Germany might be problematic, but is the rest of the EU really going to give a shit if we take out Portugal?

We're gonna stomp our group. No worries.

You know you can't just invade if you lose, right?

Says who? Germany might be problematic, but is the rest of the EU really going to give a shit if we take out Portugal?

It would probably improve their economy.

Think that could hurt them. Think he could be the difference between quarter and semi. Not that I think they'd beat Germany but without him their chance is much smaller to even get there. Bosnia could beat them now.

:lol:

She got down to Brazil, Chile, and Colombia but eliminated Brazil due to the favourites never winning.

Eliminated Uruguay and Argentina because they have individual players who score too many goals.

Eliminated Germany, Holland and Spain because they won too many games in qualifying.  :lol:

I knew it would be a shit formula but I wasn't quite prepared for how shit.