2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pranjic injured himself for Croatia. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing since he's not a very good left back and he's only playing there cause the one they have is out injured. Might see Srna there and Vrsjalko or however it's spelled on the right.

Vrsaljko will play there, probably Čorluka. Srna will play right, there is no doubt about it.

Are you watching this or? :D

Alright, thought Srna was more versatile than Vrsjalko. You must have a better left-back than Pranjic though?

Was going to go to the game had Brazil not played earlier since I'm in Salvador. Saw bits of the first half, but like most friendlies there's just a lack of intensity and excitement. :thup:

Vrsaljko will play there, probably Čorluka. Srna will play right, there is no doubt about it.

Alright, thought Srna was more versatile than Vrsjalko. You must have a better left-back than Pranjic though?

Was going to go to the game had Brazil not played earlier since I'm in Salvador. Saw bits of the first half, but like most friendlies there's just a lack of intensity and excitement. :thup:

Yes, Strinić from Dnipro, but he is injured. Croatia have problem with left back from early 2000s, since Jarni retirement.

Yes, Strinić from Dnipro, but he is injured. Croatia have problem with left back from early 2000s, since Jarni retirement.

Yeah, but I meant there must be someone who is not injured that is better than Pranjic.

Apparently we are the heaviest team. With no Yakubu or Shittu this time, I'm generally surprised and fully blame the Geordie Hercules.

Also, stunned that Ghana have managed not to be the shortest team.

edit: Population growth as well! Semifinalists for Traffic death and murder rate.

While we're on the subject of Chile, some of you might enjoy this tactical breakdown of Jorge Sampaoli.

http://footballmanageranalysis.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/a-tactical-analysis-of-jorge-sampaoli/

Haven't clicked the the link but if the article doesn't contain the phrase 'tactically dangerous lunatic' I'm not interested.

The word you're looking for is "Bielsaista" and yes, it's there.

Reus confirmed to miss the World Cup.

Doubt Germany have a chance of winning it now

?

Reus is a very important player but just like if Messi, Neymar or Iniesta would break these teams have depth. Reus is injured and they can play Podolski/Klose/Schurrle/Draxler, which says a lot. At least in my opinion while they've definitely lost a key player I still think they are one of the top 4 favourites.