2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just remembered one of the groups for Euro 2016 qualifying is Greece, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Faroe Island, Northern Ireland

2 auto qualifiers, one play off. From this group  :undecided:

Would love to see Finland and Hungary from that group but Greece and Romania will probably be the 2 auto.

Guest neesy111

Colombia has been good considering they're playing without two of their key players in Falcao and Guarin.

I like the way they play.

Those boards the 4th officials have are ridiculously oversized

:lol: Just got a look at it. It's a f***ing watch, ffs.

#marketing #hublot #hashtagsmike

Nothing makes me want a watch more than memories of screaming about bullshit extra time and shit substitutions.

Nothing makes me want a watch more than memories of screaming about bullshit extra time and s*** substitutions.

:lol:

Nothing makes me want a watch more than memories of screaming about bullshit extra time and shit substitutions.

:lol:

Colombia have actually been all fart and no shit. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

:lol: Make sure you talk shit about USA on Monday.

Colombia have actually been all fart and no s***. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

3-0 against a team which have no interest in anything but spoiling in the first game without some key players is pretty good IMO. :dontknow:

Colombia have actually been all fart and no s***. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

3-0 against a team which have no interest in anything but spoiling in the first game without some key players is pretty good IMO. :dontknow:

:lol: How the hell were the greeks only interested in spoiling the game? You must have missed all the chances/half chances they had? The score flatters Colombia imo. They haven't been THAT good. I guess I was expecting a lot more from their football. Guess I'd also have to keep in mind that it was a 1pm kickoff in searing heat. My point still stands though. Greece could have got a result if they had more quality in midfield, as Colombia took their foot off the gas completely after scoring the first goal.

Colombia have actually been all fart and no shit. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

Take a look at this guy.

:lol: Make sure you talk s*** about USA on Monday.

I already did when I watched them live and saw just how poor and hapless they were.