2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That girl has scary eyes and a strange nose.

Mexico have improved dramatically since their struggles in 2013. Very impressed in the first two games.

Bet she goes like a fiddler's elbow.

Mexico have improved dramatically since their struggles in 2013. Very impressed in the first two games.

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie

:lol:

What he said. But i'd also want to fuck her.

What he said. But i'd also want to fuck her.

Some of you boys need to get out more.