2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watching that was like our season hadn't ended, slow build up play, too many touches and not enough pass-and-move and if in doubt, hoy it from the back.

Overall I can't say it was terrible from us, it wasn't great, but a Suarez-less Uruguay would have been beaten tonight. He reads the game so well and is totally ruthless with the ball. He's just a detestable cunt of the highest order.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Just as when i start believing in the national team again they revert back to f*cking type. Why the f*ck we changed anything from the Italy game is beyond me.

That was all perfectly fine, but nah we must play Rooney in his "best position" :anguish: f*ck that noise, because of that change we had absolutely no midfield with a massive gap between Gerrard and the rest of the team and the fear i had going into the tournament was on full display tonight.

This. Gerrard literally contributed NOTHING in two matches apart from giving goals away. Diabolical decision to start him in both games. He's a heartless t*** who is no longer the leader he was years ago.

You're talking about the bloke who's just captained Liverpool to a 2nd place finish in the Premiership though. Starting Barkley or Wilshere ahead of him changes nothing, England still don't control either of the opening games.

Captaining Liverpool to 2nd place is a bit misleading. Liverpool had a whole squad around Gerrard who were good enough to win with or without him. In my opinion you could have taken Gerrard out of last seasons team and they still would have achieved just as much as they did with him. With Henderson playing there is no really need for Gerrard.

What a a load of f*cking bollocks aside from Yaya and Ramsey he was probably the best midfielder in the league this year.

Who they gonna play instead of him? Joe f*cking Allen.

Chill man. He was good early on. He was utter garbage in the last set of fixtures leading up to the home stretch in the season. Scoring a bunch of penalties aside.

I'm fine mate, don't confused swearing with rage :lol: i'll agree to disagree with you :thup: I thought he actually started quite slow and got better as season went on( Palace and Chelsea aside)

@OptaJoe

0 - No team has ever lost their opening two games at the #WorldCup and advanced from the group. Miracle.

:thup:

Italy beats the hell out of Costa Rica tomorrow, and you beat the hell out of them as well. Get in on GD?

I can only visualise the phrase 'beat the hell out of' as a Stone Cold fury of punches and kicks over someone cornered in turnbuckle :lol:

@OptaJoe

0 - No team has ever lost their opening two games at the #WorldCup and advanced from the group. Miracle.

Italy beats the hell out of Costa Rica tomorrow, and you beat the hell out of them as well. Get in on GD?

That assumes Italy decide to ensure they don't let Uruguay win as well.

@OptaJoe

I can only visualise the phrase 'beat the hell out of' as a Stone Cold fury of punches and kicks over someone cornered in turnbuckle :lol:

:lol:

Guest palnese

Jacqui Oatley in the Norwegian studio. What a lovely lady.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/285x214/169193_1.jpg