2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worst Italian side in my memory is the Mexico 86 one.  This current one is better than that but not by much tbh.

There's no such thing as a good or bad Italy side. This is the same one that got to a final 2 years ago and probably not that different to the one that went out bottom of the group in 2010. They either do well or do terrible, seemingly regardless of the quality of the squad. The 2006 side had the likes of Toni, Perotta, Camoranesi, Materazzi starting in the final and some awful players padding out the squad but they won it.

The worst Italian side in my memory is the Mexico 86 one.  This current one is better than that but not by much tbh.

There's no such thing as a good or bad Italy side. This is the same one that got to a final 2 years ago and probably not that different to the one that went out bottom of the group in 2010. They either do well or do terrible, seemingly irregardless of the quality of the squad. The 2006 side had the likes of Toni, Perotta, Camoranesi, Materazzi starting in the final and some awful players padding out the squad but they won it.

They had Del Piero changing the game against Germany :smitten: (for Del Piero)

irregardless

what the hell man?

Ooo look at me, correcting other people, aren't I big and clever.

I expect better from you

Irregardless is a word commonly used in place of regardless or irrespective, which has caused controversy since the early twentieth century, though the word appeared in print as early as 1795.[1] Most dictionaries list it as "nonstandard" or "incorrect" usage, and recommend that "regardless" should be used instead.[2][3][4]

Can't be nonstandard if its in the dictionary IMO, bullshit.

Looking forward to this game.

Don't like have France have changed it up though, seems unnecessary and a defensive move.

Hopp Schwiiz!

Pogba's on a yellow, its a risky move but i think that's why Sissoko has come on to avoid any silly suspensions in the 2nd round for Pogba.

Looking forward to this game.

Don't like have France have changed it up though, seems unnecessary and a defensive move.

Hopp Schwiiz!

Pogba's on a yellow, its a risky move but i think that's why Sissoko has come on to avoid any silly suspensions in the 2nd round for Pogba.

Far better they get through first then worry about it or he just gets himself booked today, not difficult.