2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Red Card, dangerous challenge. No question about it.

It wasn't dangerous. It was just a little stamp.

To show someone the red card isn't a big decision anymore and that's pretty fucking annoying.

Nah, he's entitled to turn and shield that ball, including getting his foot around it. Barely made contact with the player. The only reason he went down was because he got his body in the way too. Really harsh red.

Barely touched him? :lol:

Nah, he's entitled to turn and shield that ball, including getting his foot around it. Barely made contact with the player. The only reason he went down was because he got his body in the way too. Really harsh red.

Barely touched him? :lol:

Yes.

We do so many of the simple things badly. And I know I didn't see that much of Sterling this year, but he just looks like another one in the list of fast, slightly tricky, but not very bright England players (Lennon, Townsend, Tony Daley etc etc).

We do so many of the simple things badly. And I know I didn't see that much of Sterling this year, but he just looks like another one in the list of fast, slightly tricky, but not very bright England players (Lennon, Townsend, Tony Daley etc etc).

Read that as Tom Daley