2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lugano complains about the attitude of Chiellini :kasper:

good fucking god, face fucking facts its the lead fucking story in football countless shots of it, face fucking up to it like a fucking man instead of this bullshit that makes you all look like horrific human beings

Always a couple of howlers Africa. Continent of howlers.

African teams always seem to have fantastic athleticism, but often lack the consistency, discipline and tactical awareness of South American and European teams.

It takes such consistency to get kicked in the box in the last second of the game and to roll a penalty past a spastic keeper that allowed Zambia to score eleven consecutive ones two years ago. Mscheww. Elefants are addicted to failure. How many chances have they had to easily win ACN and ruined it? Make them now go pleasure themselves to how good their team "could have been". Fools.

Elefants are a joke.

Killing me man  :lol:

Always a couple of howlers Africa. Continent of howlers.

African teams always seem to have fantastic athleticism, but often lack the consistency, discipline and tactical awareness of South American and European teams.

It takes such consistency to get kicked in the box in the last second of the game and to roll a penalty past a spastic keeper that allowed Zambia to score eleven consecutive ones two years ago. Mscheww. Elefants are addicted to failure. How many chances have they had to easily win ACN and ruined it? Make them now go pleasure themselves to how good their team "could have been". Fools.

Elefants are a joke.

:lol:

Was certain I'd see a Spain v Italy/England/Uruguay quarter final in Salvador. Now I'm going to get Mexico/Holland v CostaRica/Greece. f*** OFF. Probably get Uruguay v USA in the semi's as well. FML

Lucky b******

I'll fucking donate those tickets to charity if it's Greece v Mexico. Only thing I'm hoping for is to get a chance to watch Robben once more. Can't believe I actually want Holland to probably make it to the semi's. Holland v Argentina and Brazil v Germany in the semi's PLEASE.

Lorenzo Vicini @ViciniLo  ·  2h

#URU Captain Diego Lugano: "You have to be stupid to think that mark on Chiellini is from today."

It's not weird, they're all going to defend him, same would happen to any team that depend on a player like that. They know what he's done but they're going to try and protect him from a suspension. And if it doesn't work, they'll go ahead and try and win without him. There's no way those are genuine words.

Suarez is going to get away with this isn't he?

no doubt, and get a move to barcelona complaining about how he's "persecuted" by the british media and liverpool fans complaining forever about a manchester united led media conspiracy to get rid of suarez from them because he's too good