2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: The usual lack of remorse from Suarez.  Can't abide this prick being in the game in any longer, hopefully he'll get transferred abroad at least.  Clearly no need for it either, given his ability.  The guy's not right in the head.

:lol: The usual lack of remorse from Suarez.  Can't abide this prick being in the game in any longer, hopefully he'll get transferred abroad at least.  Clearly no need for it either, given his ability.  The guy's not right in the head.

:thup:

Apparently headbutted a referee back in Uruguay in youth game or so. He's a challenged man and needs to be locked in for some mental help ffs.

Was certain I'd see a Spain v Italy/England/Uruguay quarter final in Salvador. Now I'm going to get Mexico/Holland v CostaRica/Greece. f*** OFF. Probably get Uruguay v USA in the semi's as well. FML

Lucky b******

I'll f***ing donate those tickets to charity if it's Greece v Mexico. Only thing I'm hoping for is to get a chance to watch Robben once more. Can't believe I actually want Holland to probably make it to the semi's. Holland v Argentina and Brazil v Germany in the semi's PLEASE.

I'll take it! :thup:

Will LOL my tits off if Suarez gets off.

So blatant, so unnecessary, so key for the tournament (in FIFAs eyes) he's doesn't effect the narrative.

on the other hand think of how much extra attention this is getting fifa's tournament and there's no such thing as bad publicity......................

Guest palnese

Out of interest if Suarez was a Newcastle player how would people feel? I'd be really frustrated, but would people honestly want him sold?

Yes. He's an absolute disgrace to the sport.

Out of interest if Suarez was a Newcastle player how would people feel? I'd be really frustrated, but would people honestly want him sold?

I'd be amazed that we had such a quality striker on Championship wages.

Nah, he has to be punished, but it'll probably be after the world cup imo.

If he plays any more World Cup games it'll be an absolute disgrace.

Yup, this all day long.  In no way does he deserve to still be playing at the World Cup any longer, or football in general.  Guy is a maniac.

iirc opinions on Barton were split.

He's class so it'd be difficult. I can only think in terms of temperament that he is similar only to joey Barton who from day one I thought was an utter prick but was half decent. I think is feel the same although , in terms of football, Suarez is obviously light years ahead; which would sugar coat it a bit. Biting is territory that no fan should be defending.

I'd be more amazed we got him over that line tbh, plus Pardcunt would have him looking more like Shola within 6 months so everone would hate him when he bit someone

:lol:

His behaviour is completely indefensable, which is why I' amazed by the Liverpool fans response.

Can't begin to imagine how incredibly annoying it is to knwo you have such a class player on your books that does crap like this.

It'd be tough to see him sold if he were on my team, but if he keeps getting banned then I think it would have to be the only option.

Colombia the team of the tournament so far for me. Pissed that group with embarrassing ease. Rodriguez reminds me so much of Ben Arfa in the way he runs etc.

:thup:

They've been brilliant to watch, Rodriguez and Cuadrado are outstanding

His behaviour is completely indefensable, which is why I' amazed by the Liverpool fans response.

Can't begin to imagine how incredibly annoying it is to knwo you have such a class player on your books that does crap like this.

It'd be tough to see him sold if he were on my team, but if he keeps getting banned then I think it would have to be the only option.

I hate him, I'd want him out of the door.  Don't care how good he is.  He did this not much more than 12 months ago FFS.  He's an excellent player but an amoral nutjob, his actions are disgusting enough but the way he'll defend them and go on like a martyr afterwards confirm he's absolutely scum.