2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Rodriguez :megusta:

Think i have a new favourite player, absolute love his game. Wish would leave Monaco though, i can't be arsed to watch their empty stadium just to see him play.

Been outstanding though, everything is so effortless and smooth.

Think i have a new favourite player, absolute love his game. Wish would leave Monaco though, i can't be arsed to watch their empty stadium just to see him play.

Him, Robben and Benzema players of the tournament so far

Him, Robben and Benzema players of the tournament so far

Neymar too.

Guest TruToon94

Can anybody actually explain what possibly is the mentality behind Suarez and him biting people? I mean once, you can understand but three times? Even Gazza's erratic behavior can be explained by addictive behavior. I really can't understand the reason for his actions?

Can anybody actually explain what possibly is the mentality behind Suarez and him biting people? I mean once, you can understand but three times? Even Gazza's erratic behavior can be explained by addictive behavior. I really can't understand the reason for his actions?

Dunno if i could tbh  :lol:

Anyway the only person who could explain it is the man himself and he seems to think "its something that just happens in the box" :lol:

Out of interest if Suarez was a Newcastle player how would people feel? I'd be really frustrated, but would people honestly want him sold?

As with Barton, I wouldn't have wanted him in the first place, but once he's a Newcastle player you just kind of have to be resigned to the fact. You support them when they play, you like them when they do something wonderful, and you just hope they don't do anything shitty while in your colours. When they inevitably do then you have to condemn it and hope they can turn over a new leaf (again).

With Suarez it seems pretty obvious to me that he's not going to change. If it had been two biting incidents and a racism charge while a Newcastle player I'd have certainly wanted him sold. Just the racism charge alone would have been enough for me to stop supporting him.

Dracula complex, or rabies

Out of interest if Suarez was a Newcastle player how would people feel? I'd be really frustrated, but would people honestly want him sold?

As with Barton, I wouldn't have wanted him in the first place, but once he's a Newcastle player you just kind of have to be resigned to the fact. You support them when they play, you like them when they do something wonderful, and you just hope they don't do anything shitty while in your colours. When they inevitably do then you have to condemn it and hope they can turn over a new leaf (again).

With Suarez it seems pretty obvious to me that he's not going to change. If it had been two biting incidents and a racism charge while a Newcastle player I'd have certainly wanted him sold. Just the racism charge alone would have been enough for me to stop supporting him.

:thup: Same.

Hector Herrera, Rafa Marquez, Joel Campbell & Luiz Gustavo from the uncool crowd.

:thup:

I'm not sure what their names are off the top my head, but there's a CM from Chile and Colombia who have been class too.

Marcelo Diaz has been belter for Chile if not stand out.

Just saw Grandad Mondragon came on for Colombia, ace.

Hector Herrera, Rafa Marquez, Joel Campbell & Luiz Gustavo from the uncool crowd.

I'm not sure what their names are off the top my head, but there's a CM from Chile and Colombia who have been class too.

Vidal, maybe? Thought he was great against Spain particularly. Diaz has also been good.

The racism charge seemed to get him nothing but backing from the club and a lot of its supporters, the amount of racial abuse Evra got from them via Twitter etc was vile.

Diaz that's the one. :thup:

On Mondragon that was a class moment, whole crowd stood up and celebrated him coming on. Also made one class save which defied his age.

Diaz that's the one. :thup:

On Mondragon that was a class moment, whole crowd stood up and celebrated him coming on. Also made one class save which defied his age.

Aranguiz has been good as well for Chile. What a moment for Mondragon, was amazing. Really looked like a grandad :lol: