2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought that bald guy for USA was pretty good.

Really impressed with Jermaine Jones myself.

That said, I was forced to dial back my estimation of his Game 1 performance just a tad. We have two guys running around in dreadlocks! Jones seemed to be everywhere.

Ivory Coast, the latest in a long line of teams to be Greeced.

You've Been Greeced - send in £250 and see a nation of your choice be bored into submission before being knocked out.

Next episode: Costa Rica. This year's surprise package have all their enthusiasm sucked out of them as Georgios Samaras' 86th minute winner - deflected off a collapsing economy - gives Greece a 1-0 win.

Guest neesy111

You've Been Greeced - send in £250 and see a nation of your choice be bored into submission before being knocked out.

Next episode: Costa Rica. This year's surprise package have all their enthusiasm sucked out of them as Georgios Samaras' 86th minute winner - deflected off a collapsing economy - gives Greece a 1-0 win.

Greece were by far the better team tonight btw.

Oi, don't fucking speak for me.

Yeah I'm sure.

Neesy loves Greece, it's weird and scary.

Greece are horrific. They managed to waste about 25 minutes in the first half. They also appeared to have bought the ref, fuck knows how since they have less money than Gorbal's council.

This has probably been said about 20 times in the last 3 pages but I cba to look.

Greece are the Stoke City of international football.  Bunch of boring, defensive bastards and I hope theor country never recovers from their financial crisis.

This has probably been said about 20 times in the last 3 pages but I cba to look.

Greece are the Stoke City of international football.  Bunch of boring, defensive b******s and I hope theor country never recovers from their financial crisis.

I hate their football team as well, but the rest is rather harsh  :dog:

[move]http://i.imgur.com/QsnJ5h4.gif[/move]

If Greece are the Stoke of the tournament Russia are the Newcastle. No game plan, best players on the bench, playing woeful football. Pardew is probably having a pokey bum wank over the job Capello has done as I type.

:lol:

If Greece are the Stoke of the tournament Russia are the Newcastle. No game plan, best players on the bench, playing woeful football. Pardew is probably having a pokey bum wank over the job Capello has done as I type.

Aye Russia are one of the biggest disappointments of the tournament for me considering how great they were to watch previously.

Aye Russia are one of the biggest disappointments of the tournament for me considering how great they were to watch previously.

Who was their number 9?  Made Shola look like a good striker.

Put it this way if Ben Arfa intentionally bit someone 3 separate times I'd want him gone, something's are just bigger than football.

If it was Pardew each time I'd be okay with it in each instance, and would encourage further episodes of the same behaviour.

Started reading the comments from articles about the incident in Uruguayan newspaper. Scary how people try to defend the guy, I mean, plenty saying it wasn't a real bite, wasn't intentional, the italian deserved it etc. It's just sickening reading those comments. Luckily it's not all, but a big part are morons.

Colombia putting their 43 year old goalkeeper on just to give him an outing. :lol:

Am I the only one who thought that was cheating a bit? He hasn't played a competitive international for 10 years! Poor Roger Milla.

Fuck it, let's take Gordon Banks to the next one. You never really need 3 keepers