2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's just the fact he has teeth like a horse. He's like, "God must've given me these teeth for a reason. I will go around biting everything until I've worked out his divine plan."

:lol: the uruguayans are really not coming out in good light in all this. They should have had 3 players sent off, one in each game if the refs were competent. Perreira got sent off against CR, Godin should have been sent off against England, and now Racist Rat. They're making themselves look completely desperate and pathetic.

As it were, it seems like LFC will take a very hard line with him this time. Thommo been on the phone to BeIn Sports just now saying that Suarez has "embarrassed LFC, Uruguay, all the fans, Ian Ayre, John Henry, Rodgers and anyone else who has stood by him". He also says that it is very unlikely that he will be a LFC player at the start of the season. "75% sure he will be sold". Peter Reid, Heskey, Macateer (panel) seem to think Thommo's viewpoint is a pre-cursor for what's to come from LFC in the way of official statement, as he's one of their PR mouthpieces.

Just saw Ray Wilkins say he should be banned for a year but only from internationals..  So he'd be banned for a few friendlies and a few qualifiers maybe? ???  He needs to be banned for a season from all competitions, maybe it'll sink in then.

Guest Roger Kint

Just saw Ray Wilkins say he should be banned for a year but only from internationals..  So he'd be banned for a few friendlies and a few qualifiers maybe? ???  He needs to be banned for a season from all competitions, maybe it'll sink in then.

If it was solely International football then it would need to be a huge ban covering 5 years as missing pointless friendlies and Copa America games is nothing at all. One year is as meaningless as fining Spain €6k for racism as it would arguably improve his domestic form

It happened during an international tournament so I think FIFA will give like 6 months to a year's, or ~10 international matches ban. If he had done that to a match official, there would be a higher chance of a global ban encompassing all competitions.

It happened during an international tournament so I think FIFA will give like 6 months to a year's, or ~10 international matches ban. If he had done that to a match official, there would be a higher chance of a global ban encompassing all competitions.

If he bit the ref? :lol: that would have been amazing.

I doubt he'll be banned from domestic competition, unfortunately. Give him a 10-match ban for competitive international fixtures. Would probably keep him out of the Copa America next year.

I doubt he'll be banned from domestic competition, unfortunately. Give him a 10-match ban for competitive international fixtures. Would probably keep him out of the Copa America next year.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5BW9c9cKIp4/U3OqBuXhwGI/AAAAAAAACHA/yTTDRjz4f0k/s1600/apollorockygif1.gif

Guest palnese

It's absolutely imperative that they ban him from all football, imo. It's the third fucking time he's bitten someone ffs.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5BW9c9cKIp4/U3OqBuXhwGI/AAAAAAAACHA/yTTDRjz4f0k/s1600/apollorockygif1.gif

:lol: We're not in that one.