2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Djourou-Senderos calamity for Switzerland :(

Schar in for Senderos?

Yup

Benaglio - Lichtsteiner, Djourou, Schar, Rodriguez, - Behrami, Inler, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Mehmedi - Drmic.

What a great match! A welcome distraction from other events. Musa is a funny player, when he is at his best, the guy can just be lethal like today. On his poor days, he is barely a footballer. Hard to know what to make of him.

The right side with Odemwingie and Ambrose is going to be what finishes this team, tbh. Ambrose is just lost three or four times a match and Osaze doesn't want to do the defensive work all of the match.  I would return Oboabona to the side at right back. Also, Osaze and Mikel Obi in the midfield are asked to do a lot and it just doesn't always work and their roles are confusing. Mikel is meant to be dictating play forward and Onazi breaking up, but they seem to switch at random and receive no defensive help from the attacking band of three. It is no wonder both seem exhausted every match.

Regardless, for now I am just happy, and thankful for my magnificent Bosnian friends! My girlfriend and most of her family are French citizens, so I am looking forward to our boys smashing their country to pieces. UP SE!

Edit: Keshi first African manager to take a team to the knockout stages!!

"We're polishing off a defence argument," Alejandro Balbi told local radio in Uruguay, where many people support Suarez and are angry at what they feel is a "manhunt" being orchestrated by media in Europe.

"We don't have any doubts that this has happened because it's Suarez and secondly because Italy was eliminated," added Balbi, who is also a Uruguay FA board member. "There's a lot of pressure from England and Italy."

It's also a little damning how few "foreign" players grew up in England. I know England isn't as ethnically diverse France. But Algeria is a side completely made-up of French-Algerians and they are doing well. IN the mean time we've given Nigeria Shola f***ing Ameobi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

I wondered about that statement. Turns out the UK is more ethnically diverse than France - though that includes Wales and Scotland, naturally.

I've been bigging up Ahmed for ages and getting mocked. f*** everyone! (Not you guys).

Musa was a FIFA legend on 13 for me, that was my knowledge of him.  Swoop in early in the career, get him on the cheap.  What a guy.