2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not really any point in being bothered about a coma like. Just a long nap. Bit shit for everyone around you, but for yourself, not so much. It'd probably be refreshing, much needed down-time.

Really fancy a coma myself.

Another political problem, instead of helping doctors and investing in healthcare, our genius of a president thought it would be a great idea to import 3000 doctors from Cuba with 3 years of medical school behind them. They thought this would solve all our problems completely leaving out the fact that there's not a shortage of doctors in Brazil but a shortage of investments and the reason no one works in isolated areas despite being offered huge money north of £8k a month is because there's no equipment and you're basically working with a gun stuck to your head since 90% of the patient will die without the necessary equipment and investments to help them.

I think there's a line between corruption/incompetence and systematic oppression.

I'm not thrilled but okay with awarding the World Cup to the former. (Brazil, probably my own country as well) I'm probably not okay with awarding it to the latter. (Russia, Qatar)

Not really any point in being bothered about a coma like. Just a long nap. Bit s*** for everyone around you, but for yourself, not so much. It'd probably be refreshing, much needed down-time.

Really fancy a coma myself.

Personally prefer a semicolon.

That actually got me more excited about the World Cup than anything so far. It's so weird to be in the US for the build-up.

Brolin in the Top 100, though?

Was class in '94.

Would have though Nils Liedholm would be a better Swedish choice though. Is he in there? /hipsterfootballfan

That actually got me more excited about the World Cup than anything so far. It's so weird to be in the US for the build-up.

Brolin in the Top 100, though?

Was class in '94.

Would have though Nils Liedholm would be a better Swedish choice though. Is he in there? /hipsterfootballfan

Would've put Fontaine, Cafu, Cubillas, Fritz Walter and possibly Kempes higher. Platini should be lower, I associate him more with France's Euro 84 side. Can't believe David Villa didn't make the list after scoring five on Spain's way to victory. Likewise think Socrates should've been in.

I just looked in the top 3 and didn't see Garrincha there. That was enough to say that's an absolute shit list. Didn't even look beyond that. Only other player except Maradona to win a World Cup completely singlehandedly. He also won in '58.  Shambles of a list.

I just looked in the top 3 and didn't see Garrincha there. That was enough to say that's an absolute shit list. Didn't even look beyond that. Only other player except Maradona to win a World Cup completely singlehandedly. He also won in '58.  Shambles of a list.

What age are you?

I just looked in the top 3 and didn't see Garrincha there. That was enough to say that's an absolute s*** list. Didn't even look beyond that. Only other player except Maradona to win a World Cup completely singlehandedly. He also won in '58.  Shambles of a list.

What age are you?

Definitely not alive back then. Doesn't take away the fact that I've seen the '62 and '58 World Cup on video endless of times.

Not enough Brazilians in there.

Zico shouldn't be on that list, didn't win shit. Drillo should probably be there, beating Brazil with the worst footballing nation ever is an accomplishment.

Aye, Garrincha at 9 is a disgrace. Was my favourite player to watch when I was a kid. Shame that 1970 was the first WC with colour tellies.

:lol: