2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough games for Portugal and France. If they qualify they'll have earned it.

Iceland should have a chance against Croatia.

Greece and Romania doesn't inspire me, would have been happy to see both go out.

Sweden needs to go to Lisbon and score goals, shock them. If they try to play it tight they'll be killed.

I'm sure that's what they will do.... they are incapable of holding them off defensively or almost anyone basically :lol:

Their games against Germany show that.

I hope they do it though, want Ibra to have one last swansong at International level.

It would be great if Portugal didn't get there, like. Can't be f***ed losing to them again.

Sweden, France, Romania and Iceland pls.

So you would rather lose to Sweden?  :bluestar:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article885932.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Andy%20Carroll%20scores-885932

Cheering for Sweden and Iceland. Don't have a preference in other 2 games.

Croatia are in a bit of a crisis now, and playing in Reykjavik in mid-November won't please them. Hope Iceland don't crumble under pressure.

France aren't by any means shoe-in either, IMO Ukraine now are better than their euro 2012 team and can give France a good game.

Romania-Greece man....wtf, literally the only game I didn't want to happen, so there would be a chance both go out. Greece will win aggregate 1-0 and then do fuck all at the tournament.