2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to steal from Ghostface Killah, but anyone listening to D'Banj  that is over 16 and doesn't have female genitals is a vic. It's aside the point, though.

As per Ethiopia, I don't know how a country can have such fine girls and play such violent football. I am genuinely elated none of our players had their legs snapped over the two legs. Watching the CIV-Senegal game now, Cisse still looks poor and Fabrice Muamba has no buisness commentating. :lol:

Looking forward to another underachieving performance from CIV at the World Cup.

They have been drawn against Argentina, Netherlands, Brazil, and Portugal over the course of two World Cup groups. :lol: The draw has been tough on them, and they have six points from the other two matches. They even drew against Portugal last time, and only went out because Ronaldo and other inferior players scored more against North Korea than CIV. edit: or because Portugal colluded with Brazil, so both could go through. I forgot about this, actually.

Their real underachievement has been on the continent.