2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe Fred's Brazil's first choice up front.

When you think of it as a choice between him and Jo, it becomes a bit more clear.

Just put Hulk upfront then, at least he might injure one of the oppositions defenders.

:lol: Gonna be a filthy, shit World Cup full of bullshit, unless it benefits America, then it will be inspiring.

We're fucked, man. :lol: as if the group weren't bad enough, FIFA fucking hates us.

:lol: I can't wait to be foaming at the mouth fucking furious later.

Oh you're Ghana be.

:lol: Gonna be a filthy, shit World Cup full of bullshit, unless it benefits America, then it will be inspiring.

We're fucked, man. :lol: as if the group weren't bad enough, FIFA fucking hates us.

I have put way too much money on the US advancing from the group as well as the matches against Portugal and Ghana. I'll end up homeless after this WC. :lol:

:lol: if you can hitch a ride in steerage on some trawler, you can sleep on my couch. Repayment for your loyalty after you lose everything

I see the overreactions to an average performance in a group stage has already began.

Surely you all have seen enough WCs to realise, performances in the group stage mean absolutely f*ck all and besides the gap between the best teams of international football are very small.

Anyway nothing really surprising happened, Ref was shit and Oscar was the best player on the pitch.

I see the overreactions to an average performance in a group stage has already began.

Surely you all have seen enough WCs to realise, performances in the group stage mean absolutely f*ck all and besides the gap between the best teams of international football are very small.

Anyway nothing really surprising happened, Ref was shit and Oscar was the best player on the pitch.

No wonder Mourinho hates him.

:lol: I can't wait to be foaming at the mouth fucking furious later.

Oh you're Ghana be.

We must beat Ghana. We have to.

Brazil will be much, much better later in the tournament.

they're going to find some better players?

Nah, more bribe money.  May get one or two opponents sent off to create a spectacle.

ugh the prospect of Neymar diving for the next 4 weeks is not appealing.

I have put way too much money on the US advancing from the group as well as the matches against Portugal and Ghana. I'll end up homeless after this WC. :lol:

:lol: if you can hitch a ride in steerage on some trawler, you can sleep on my couch. Repayment for your loyalty after you lose everything

:lol: Hope your couch is comfy