2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm curious - where are people watching this right now? I'm lying in bed at 1pm :lol:.

:lol: what a bum  ;)

I'm in the office still, tying up a few things, as I'm off the next two weeks.

I intend to stay in bed watching every game during this period. A cat flap has been installed on my bedroom door, so food and drink can be passed through it at 3hr intervals.

:lol: Starting to like that linesman. He knows he's a dick.

Someone you can relate to then

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130301042610/glee/images/7/73/BURN_Gif.gif

:lol: I have no recollection of what I did to Ginola.

It's always the same really with refs and officials at World Cups. I know we have a go at the standard here but i'd take our lot over any other set in world football.

Our representatives have really excellent themselves at the last 2 World Cups.

Who would you choose over our lot then?

Not sure I could name a referee tbqh. Poll's card trick was great fun in 2006 though.

Yeah that was terrible, a stand out moment but my point still stands. Also just to point out i meant ours in general, not one particular one. Apart from Collina, there's no stand out great ref, even when he was wrong, fuck it he was right.  :lol:

Cameroon go on to win this and these two mistakes eclipse the outcome of Poll's mistake (from memory it didn't actually effect the match outcome)

It's always the same really with refs and officials at World Cups. I know we have a go at the standard here but i'd take our lot over any other set in world football.

Not sure I could name a referee tbqh. Poll's card trick was great fun in 2006 though.

Yeah that was terrible, a stand out moment but my point still stands. Also just to point out i meant ours in general, not one particular one. Apart from Collina, there's no stand out great ref, even when he was wrong, fuck it he was right.  :lol:

Cameroon go on to win this and these two mistakes eclipse the outcome of Poll's mistake (from memory it didn't actually effect the match outcome)

That Portuguese one who does the high profile CL games is good, I forget his name.

There was a Swiss guy a few years ago who was quite good for a while until he had a mare one game, fuck knows though. I genuinely don't know anything about referees except they're usually by definition cunts.

I'm curious - where are people watching this right now? I'm lying in bed at 1pm :lol:.

Snuck it on at work, second monitor practically 90 degress facing the wall.

Last World Cup I was in small office with two screens and only a wall behind me. Absolutely rinsed the games at work. :lol: Not even sly.

Ha yeah I'm envious of the guys in the corner. I'm slap bang in the middle of a 'pod', it's risky business but managed last night safely and so far so good today.

That Portuguese one who does the high profile CL games is good, I forget his name.

Procena? Is he here?

There was a Swiss guy a few years ago who was quite good for a while until he had a mare one game, fuck knows though. I genuinely don't know anything about referees except they're usually by definition cunts.

Was that the one hounded out by Jose Mourinho?

There was a Swiss guy a few years ago who was quite good for a while until he had a mare one game, f*** knows though. I genuinely don't know anything about referees except they're usually by definition c***s.

Barring a miracle (Holland reaching the final or a huge blunder) the final will be for Bjorn Kuipers, who also got the CL final this year. He's a decent referee tbf.

Procena? Is he here?

Aye that's the one. I assume so. Don't really know how they pick the refs, assume each country qualified sends some.

Laying down parallel to the tv on an uncomfortable sofa at home. It's 8pm. I'm shirtless, and sipping on ice water, and swatting away mosquito fucks.

I just picture this:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110519033949/slaveleia/images/0/08/Jabba_the_hutt.jpg

Yeah that was terrible, a stand out moment but my point still stands. Also just to point out i meant ours in general, not one particular one. Apart from Collina, there's no stand out great ref, even when he was wrong, f*** it he was right.  :lol:

Procena? Is he here?

Aye that's the one. I assume so. Don't really know how they pick the refs, assume each country qualified sends some.

Yeah, he's one of the WC officials.