2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the England game on both ITV and BBC?

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

Checked this now and Phil Neville is doing commentary :anguish:

Think I'll just finish this bottle of wine and do my own commentary for 90 minutes.

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

You not Irish? Surely you'll be watching on RTE. Far better than the two English options.

Can see this pacey Costa Rican attack causing Italy and England a few problems.

Like they gave that piss poor Japan problems last last week?

:dog:

:lol: Are Japan piss poor? Remember them giving Italy a hell of a game last year.

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

You not Irish? Surely you'll be watching on RTE. Far better than the two English options.

I'll watch the pre match, half time and post game on RTE. No way I'm missing Dunphy :lol: I might watch the actual game itself on BBC if Ray Houghton is on RTE

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

I'll watch the pre match, half time and post game on RTE. No way I'm missing Dunphy :lol: I might watch the actual game itself on BBC if Ray Houghton is on RTE

Not mad about Houghton meself. Think I'd prefer him to Neville like. :lol:

:lol: Are Japan piss poor? Remember them giving Italy a hell of a game last year.

I've no idea tbh :lol:

Nothing stands in the way of a shit Hans post though, nothing at all.

:lol: How come Costa Rica get respect now, but when they play USA and give us a game it's all lol usa.

Because:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/2013-14/July/m-Jozy-Altidore-signs-for-sunderland.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

I've no idea tbh :lol:

Nothing stands in the way of a shit Hans post though, nothing at all.

:lol: I thought something crazy happened in the last year. They looked like they might be serious in the Confed Cup.

Only on the BBC

Thank fuck.

Not mad about Houghton meself. Think I'd prefer him to Neville like. :lol:

:lol: I just find Houghton really annoying. You'd think he was the greatest player of all time by the way he talks. Nearly every sentence he speaks is telling the player what he should have done

:lol: How come Costa Rica get respect now, but when they play USA and give us a game it's all lol usa.

Because:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/2013-14/July/m-Jozy-Altidore-signs-for-sunderland.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

:smitten: Jozy.