2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It would be hilarious if he wasn't being paid thousands to go on all expenses paid trip to Brazil

Exactly, it's not even funny man. The fucking bloke played yesterday man. Even the commentator just said nowt in an awkward silence. How hard is to find a bloke who actually knows a little about football and can provide some decent insight? Sick to the back teeth of moronic pundits like.

Guest firetotheworks

Always amazes me seeing international footballers being unable to hit a 20 yard pass to their teammate.

I agreed but then realised that we live in a world where Shola is at the World Cup.

Punditry in this country is jobs for the boys though. The vintage 'he used to play he must know what he's talking about' attitude. That's how we've ended up with fucking idiots like Merson and Redknapp on the box week in week out.

I liked how he was trying to sound educated too. "Well I've seen plenty of him this year."

Clearly not enough you stupid cunt.

This english coverage sounds incredible.

Guest firetotheworks

Any pundit that just describes what they've seen and then describes it as good/bad or gives their opinion on a decision are worthless. Most of them are like that too.

Punditry in this country is jobs for the boys though. The vintage 'he used to play he must know what he's talking about' attitude. That's how we've ended up with fucking idiots like Merson and Redknapp on the box week in week out.

No coincidence the better pundits on our channels are non UK based. Seedorf, Juninho etc to name a couple. Actual insight.

Guest neesy111

I liked how he was trying to sound educated too. "Well I've seen plenty of him this year."

Clearly not enough you stupid cunt.

This english coverage sounds incredible.

i wouldnt wish ITV on anyone