2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strong of Bosnia not to Pjanic after conceding so early.

Think Dzeko-ped with it well so far, yes.

What?

"they've coped" djeko-ped ... was horrible :lol:

edit: it gets worse the more I think about it. for shame, kaka :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Messi barely moves off the ball

I suddenly feel better about you not rating Benzema. :lol:

Why? Its an observation I made, look at him. It obviously works to conserve his energy for when he does have the ball

Are you talking about this match or just in general?

I've only really noticed in this game but I presume its the same in every game

I'm not sure if you're being serious there, or that's a joke within a joke.

What do you mean? I'm talking about the way he walks around when the other team have the ball. Its not a criticism

No I just mean how you said that you're presuming that he does it all the time, when his movement is obviously class.

What?

You know it turned you on  :)

What?

Absolutely mind-blowing.

What?

Most forced word play I've ever seen

:lol: Harsh on KaKa.

It's bigger than football for Bosnia & Herz. They're going to be tough opposition for anyone.

I hear this all the time, whilst I understand it I still don't really understand it. How is playing at the WC bigger than football? It's about Bosnians having great pride in being at their first WC as an independent nation, which is very much about football. How is it bigger than what it is about? It's an achievement to take pride in and even more so because they're a rather "new" nation, but it's still about footballing pride, no? :dontknow:

Why? Its an observation I made, look at him. It obviously works to conserve his energy for when he does have the ball

What do you mean? I'm talking about the way he walks around when the other team have the ball. Its not a criticism

No I just mean how you said that you're presuming that he does it all the time, when his movement is obviously class.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am talking about when Bosnia have the ball

Triggs is clueless man, he talks constant tripe.

Look at Messi and tell me he is sprinting around harassing Bosnia players when they have the ball

His defensive contribution is different like, he's doing nothing at all defensively :lol:

He's finding space when Argentina have the ball though, there's no need in him running about like a headless chicken when he's already in acres of space.

What?

Most forced word play I've ever seen

:lol: Harsh on KaKa.

:lol: "dejeko-ped. Little wayne esque.

:lol: I thought it was alright, tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am talking about when Bosnia have the ball

I know! That's why I was asking if you meant that Messi barely moves off the ball in this match, or if you meant that Messi barely moves off the ball altogether, in general.

Look at Messi and tell me he is sprinting around harassing Bosnia players when they have the ball

You're basing an entire opinion of of him on thirty minutes of football. Along with Benzema isn't that good and Samaras is decent you've got to be on the wind up.

His defensive contribution is different like, he's doing nothing at all defensively :lol:

He's finding space when Argentina have the ball though, there's no need in him running about like a headless chicken when he's already in acres of space.

:thup: that's what I was trying to say. I meant when Argentina were off the ball not just when he is off the ball. And as I said already, it isn't anything bad, it's just something I noticed