2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's played at one World Cup. :lol:

This is his third.

Then you also have the Copa Americas, Olympics and other s*** inbetween.

He won the Olympics he played in, tbf.

Just for the record, I think Argentina will do very well. Just don't think Messi will Maradona their tournament anytime soon like everyone seems to be thinking. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Guest firetotheworks

This is his third.

Nar, as if 2006 counts man. You say Third as if he's completed three. He was a sub in 2006, played all of 2010 and has had 47 minutes in his third. :lol: Such a bloody hypochondriac yee.

They played five mathes in 2006, he was on the field for four of them if I'm not mistaken. How does that not count just because he was a sub in three? :lol:

Well for one, he was a sub for most of it. Two, he was 19, and three, when he played, he played well...and scored. 2010 he was crap, along with every big player.

This is his third.

Nar, as if 2006 counts man. You say Third as if he's completed three. He was a sub in 2006, played all of 2010 and has had 47 minutes in his third. :lol: Such a bloody hypochondriac yee.

They played five mathes in 2006, he was on the field for four of them if I'm not mistaken. How does that not count just because he was a sub in three? :lol:

Well for one, he was a sub for most of it. Two, he was 19, and three, when he played, he played well...and scored. 2010 he was crap, along with every big player.

Just for the record, I think Argentina will do very well. Just don't think Messi will Maradona their tournament anytime soon like everyone seems to be thinking. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Guest firetotheworks

All the games today have been fairly s***

Noooooooo. This one has like, but the other two were entertaining again tbf. You do realise we've been watching NUFC all season, right? :lol: