2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen the score, fucking hell, are they the first team out? :lol:

Australia

Nope. They went at the same time.

Nope. Australia played and lost 3 hours earlier, thus being the first team to become mathematically eliminated.

Just seen the score, f***ing hell, are they the first team out? :lol:

Australia

Nope. They went at the same time.

Nope. Australia played and lost 3 hours earlier, thus being the first team to become mathematically eliminated.

Spain wins against Chile and Australia still has a chance?

Do you know what a pun is?

:okay:

Do you know what pun is?  I want you to show me.

Pun:

A joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

I have no idea why I'm getting s*** here after quietly spending almost a week reading the s*** here daily without any complaints. Maybe you English-speaking people just can't pronounce foreign names properly. :dontknow:

Sort your Pata out.

:lol: That's a pun

Nah, if my name was Pätä it would be a pun. :pow:

Thank f*** he pulled a Finnish language joke out the bag to save himself...

:lol: didn't know what that post was about

Foreigner.

http://lesbianconservative.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hahasimpsons.gif?w=640

This works.

Do you know what a pun is?

:okay:

Do you know what pun is?  I want you to show me.

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzIxLzMwL0hBV0tQVU4xLmFjYmYxLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTU3NXgzMjMjCmUJanBn/1204198a/5f6/HAWK-PUN-1.jpg

Cameroon might very well benefit from not having Eto'o today, and might look better.

He can be a bit of a drama queen and whinges way too much, always expecting the ball.

At least the team can just play today without looking to him all of the time.

Good insight :thup:

Cameroon might very well benefit from not having Eto'o today, and might look better.

He can be a bit of a drama queen and whinges way too much, always expecting the ball.

At least the team can just play today without looking to him all of the time.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_3514_1372856851.png

:lol:

Bunch of jerks! My point still stands, they've definitely looked a lot better than they did against Mexico in the first game.

:razz:

On an irrelevant note, why wasn't Diego Costa retrospectively banned after the Holland game?

They figured it'd be sufficient punishment letting him get dogs abuse from the crowd again, as well as having those Spain midfielders play their tiki taka around him, while ignoring him.

Slightly giggs but....Tiki kaka bollocks finally down the toilet where it belongs. Thank f*** for that. Now f*** off and let us actually enjoy the football.

Its not Tika Taka that's the problem though, its the implementation of it.

At their best they might have been very heavy possession based but they moved the ball at a much higher speed.

Tonight they looked slow and pedestrian.

Cameroon are threatening to be even more stupid than Ghana.

:lol:

They're incredibly stupid. Think they will far surpass Ghana when it's all said and done.

Do so much good work, and then implode at the last hurdle. Time and time again.