2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There are vastly diminishing returns with the quality in Europe and South America. You seem to think we are getting ten more teams with Ibrahimovic on leading the line, but really you are just adding the likes of Iceland, Denmark, Slovenia, Venezuela, and Bolivia, who may be decent teams but would all struggle to get out of any group and are not markedly better than teams from other confederations.

:lol: Whoa there! Lumping the Danes in with that group is a bit unfair--more than a bit unfair. They were very poor in the last qualifying campaign, but you're way off base to include the onetime European Champions and World Cup regulars in that group.

Still smarting from 98 are we?

Haven't been on here since the tournament started so it'll be a little out of date (and regarded irrelevant by some team's performances), but I wrote this preview of the World Cup and thought some of you might like to have a read of it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H8M27yPB6XTnJqTXJXRHRQMDA/edit?usp=sharing

Only read the Brazil part. Everything was nicely written :thup: Just that Brazil didn't play Panama infront of a Maracana crowd ;)

Haven't been on here since the tournament started so it'll be a little out of date (and regarded irrelevant by some team's performances), but I wrote this preview of the World Cup and thought some of you might like to have a read of it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H8M27yPB6XTnJqTXJXRHRQMDA/edit?usp=sharing

Had a scan of a few teams and was impressed, really nicely written and I like the "classic" sort of formatting you've done it in. Very smart.

There are vastly diminishing returns with the quality in Europe and South America. You seem to think we are getting ten more teams with Ibrahimovic on leading the line, but really you are just adding the likes of Iceland, Denmark, Slovenia, Venezuela, and Bolivia, who may be decent teams but would all struggle to get out of any group and are not markedly better than teams from other confederations.

:lol: Whoa there! Lumping the Danes in with that group is a bit unfair--more than a bit unfair. They were very poor in the last qualifying campaign, but you're way off base to include the onetime European Champions and World Cup regulars in that group.

I just looked at the team that finished 2nd or 3rd in their qualifying groups for UEFA :lol: I don't have any quarrel with Denmark. Bringing up the disaster in 1998 is cold, too, especially since we haven't managed a win on this stage since. :lol:

I just looked at the team that finished 2nd or 3rd in their qualifying groups for UEFA :lol: I don't have any quarrel with Denmark. Bringing up the disaster in 1998 is cold, too, especially since we haven't managed a win on this stage since. :lol:

I have my Danish inlaws in town. And I get to watch the World Cup to the subtle tones of spoken Danish. I sympathize with your pain. I hope you can sympathize with mine.

Guest neesy111

'he can hit them' No, no he can't hit them

Don't hear the ivory Coast fans yelling shoot when he has the ball

got more sense than our lot