2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I knew we'd score and pressure them late in the game. We turned it around and were all over them. As soon as we got level we deflated and let them back into it. Utter garbage. Time for the FA to spend some of their millions on a couple of sports psychologists. Shambolic end to the game.

being ac twat as usual luca.  blame the players ffs

As if some idiots think Wayne Rooney is the problem. Without him we'd not have scored a single goal in either game.

Without him someone more creative could have helped us score goals. Rooney's problem is that he drops too deep in midfield, he's never been the same since Man Utd have had him working for RVP, and before him Ronaldo.

Euros should have been treated as a transition tournament clearing out old shite like Lampard/Gerrard and starting afresh. Short-termism of trying to eke blood from a stone will always keep England from being vaguely decent. Still not a hint of a discernible style/ethos other than being shite but occasionally grinding out results (sounding familiar?).

As if some idiots think Wayne Rooney is the problem. Without him we'd not have scored a single goal in either game.

Without him someone more creative could have helped us score goals. Rooney's problem is that he drops too deep in midfield, he's never been the same since Man Utd have had him working for RVP, and before him Ronaldo.

Load of garbage.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Just as when i start believing in the national team again they revert back to f*cking type. Why the f*ck we changed anything from the Italy game is beyond me.

That was all perfectly fine, but nah we must play Rooney in his "best position" :anguish: f*ck that noise, because of that change we had absolutely no midfield with a massive gap between Gerrard and the rest of the team and the fear i had going into the tournament was on full display tonight.

What a surprise aswell, the player the media build up puts on a confident display.

That's only happened with Ronaldo, Pirlo, Balotelli, Suarez & basically every fucker they focus on like idiots while bringing down our own players.