2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Costa Rica are able to consistently play the ball into feet during their build up play, and hardly ever just lump it forward.

There are numerous teams that can't even achieve this simple task, and it allows them to get into great positions.

Were people hoping Italy would do England a favour? What's the point? England can't do anything for themselves. Even if results went England's way they'd lose to Costa Rica anyway.

:lol: stop being so dramatic.

I was late to this thread and saw posts from people not happy that Costa Rica had scored. What's dramatic about saying England would piss away a chance if they were handed one?

I'd be fairly p*ssed off if I was a Fulham fan watching Bryan Ruiz here

No point signing these players, and then having crap midfielders that can't get them the ball in better positions.

Who played centre mid when he was there? Parker and Sidwell, or some bollocks like that?

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone this. Italy are shite. Costa Rica have just not done what England did and spent the last six months shaking like a leaf about Pirlo.

Italy are not shite ffs