2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just had to google puto. :lol:

Dunno who said it earlier but I agree, f*** brazil! Luiz makes Steven Taylor look like a defender, so he helps out in a attack - so f***, so would any player if you told them to abandon their actual duties and go forward. And don't get me started on Dani Alves either.

This post is s***. Probably. You have to like Brazil m8 cuz they're mint. All der players transfer for loads of dosh and do fancy things on the pitch. Dani Alves is world class. m8.

And I'm a NPW. ffs

Cringe.

:clap: superb post

You can't hear any of that singing and whatnot on ITV?

You can but it's very obviously turned down.

Commentators will be London I suspect.

Commentators over here stopped talking so the people watching could soak in the atmosphere. No reason to mute the crowd.

That it's come to this. :(

:lol: I can't fucking believe that. They were screaming that Ay-yi-yi-yiiiiii song for like five minutes at the end there.

Dunno who said it earlier but I agree, f*** brazil! Luiz makes Steven Taylor look like a defender, so he helps out in a attack - so f***, so would any player if you told them to abandon their actual duties and go forward. And don't get me started on Dani Alves either.

This post is s***. Probably. You have to like Brazil m8 cuz they're mint. All der players transfer for loads of dosh and do fancy things on the pitch. Dani Alves is world class. m8.

And I'm a NPW. ffs

Cringe.

You can't hear any of that singing and whatnot on ITV?

You can but it's very obviously turned down.

Commentators will be London I suspect.

Commentators over here stopped talking so the people watching could soak in the atmosphere. No reason to mute the crowd.

That it's come to this. :(

:lol: I can't fucking believe that. They were screaming that Ay-yi-yi-yiiiiii song for like five minutes at the end there.

Well, I for one am glad we got to hear crystal-clear co-commentator bullshit without interruption or needless foreign colour.

Loving this TMU and KI feud.

:lol: it's not a feud man. A feud somehow intimates a sense of being on equal ground. I'm clearly way below KI's opinion IQ, and just can't compete. Might as well just make up the numbers on here and go around agreeing with things I don't agree with, just so I can be afforded a reasonable reply. Forum brownie points are the reason i'm here.

:lol: it's not a feud man. A feud somehow intimates a sense of being on equal ground. I'm clearly way below KI's opinion IQ, and just can't compete. Might as well just make up the numbers on here and go around agreeing with things I don't agree with, just so I can be afforded a reasonable reply. Forum brownie points are the reason i'm here.

Flip's been the only one liking Brazil here. You're original post was just horrendous mate.

Sickening feeling that Greece will fluke a win vs. Ivory tomorrow. 1-0 Nailed On.

Greece- Costa Rica R16 then. What would have been the odds for that pre-tourney  :lol:

Same, Ivory Coast and Costa Rica are sides that could quite easily end up.bring Greeced. Hope I'm wrong mind.

Flip's been the only one liking Brazil here. You're original post was just horrendous mate.

:lol: horrendous because I think this Brazil side doesn't compare to any of their previous successful sides (some of which I have loved)? They have some "players" I don't rate and characters I can't stand. What's "horrendous" and "awful" about that? The mind boggles.

Hope Paulinho doesn't play another minute. Fernandinho is far superior.

Always thought same

:thup: We looked much much better with him. Had Neymar not been on a yellow we'd have looked even better. Also Fred wasn't offside, that FIFA image though :lol: Begging for controversy :lol:

We have a lot to improve but Fernandinho gives me confidence and David Luiz with his third excellent performance is reassuring, just hope Thiago Silva gets back to his old self. Fred is the biggest problem right now.

Also for all the doubt you lot have on Neymar, he has now scored more international goals than Rivaldo and Ronaldinho. 22 year old  :whistle:

And I'm a NPW. ffs

I'm a better defender than David Luiz, and I recon if I got to hang around the opponents penalty area next season I got probably add to PSGs goal tally. Now where's my £200k a week?

:lol:

Average of 3 goals per game this tournament. Highest since 1958 in Chile which is ludicrous.

1962 in Chile surely. '58 was Sweden.

http://i.imgur.com/5h7kh.gif