2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone see Imagine last night? Rio looks like a really depressing place.

If you're poor.

Even then im not sure. Im not from Rio so maybe thats why i find in so fascinating. Sao Paulo is the biggest most boring dump on earth. Rio has everything one can ask for.

If you're poor.

Even then im not sure. Im not from Rio so maybe thats why i find in so fascinating. Sao Paulo is the biggest most boring dump on earth. Rio has everything one can ask for.

It's definitely a place that has an edge and a swagger about it and although the beach/sea/scenery can cure a lot of ailments I'm sure it's pretty grim day to day slugging it out in the favelas, pacified or not.

If you're poor.

It's definitely a place that has an edge and a swagger about it and although the beach/sea/scenery can cure a lot of ailments I'm sure it's pretty grim day to day slugging it out in the favelas, pacified or not.

Oh absolutely I just think there are far worse favelas out there where the struggle is even grimmer as theres not much else to do. :thup:

If you're poor.

Oh absolutely I just think there are far worse favelas out there where the struggle is even grimmer as theres not much else to do. :thup:

Definitely, agree with you about Sao Paulo n all. So grim, so much concrete.

If you're poor.

Isn't that the case for most cities though? London seems like a right shit hole if you don't have much money to enjoy yourself but there's a reason a lot of footballers see it as a major attraction to play in.

If you're poor.

Isn't that the case for most cities though? London seems like a right shit hole if you don't have much money to enjoy yourself but there's a reason a lot of footballers see it as a major attraction to play in.

Aye, those Hackney Favelas, man.

My England v Uruguay tickets just arrived. In the upper tier bang on the halfway line.

What you expect with the hospitality. Haha hooe you get loads of free stuff as well!

If you're poor.

Well yeah, but that goes for anywhere. The gap between rich and poor looks staggeringly huge.

Looks like the Brazilian authorities are expecting an invasion from Klendathu during the competition:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/week051614/s_w15_20081913.jpg

Get Captain Nascimento on the case.

Guest neesy111

Good series on Dave, going around all the South American countries involved in the World Cup.  In Chile tonight, Ivan Zamorano was on before.

Good series on Dave, going around all the South American countries involved in the World Cup.  In Chile tonight, Ivan Zamorano was on before.

Saw the Argentina one. Thought it was good except the f**king German comedian who I hate

Guest neesy111

Saw the Argentina one. Thought it was good except the f**king German comedian who I hate

Yeah, he's annoying.

Is that the one with Henning Wehn (sp?) and Mark Watson?

Pretty shite comedians but watched a bit of an episode last week, looked decent. Seem to remember they were at Ricky Villa's gaff having a barbecue. :lol:

:dog: