2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to France for Euro 16, it just makes sense to doesn't it?

was thinking about france aye but the bairn will only be 6.5 then...2020 is that 13 city thing that'll possibly be worth a look but there'll only probably be 2-3 games in each city :(

world cup 2024 then, just have to stay alive long enough

was thinking about france aye but the bairn will only be 6.5 then...2020 is that 13 city thing that'll possibly be worth a look but there'll only probably be 2-3 games in each city :(

I'm afraid you won't be alive to see a world cup in 2024

I'm afraid you won't be alive to see a world cup in 2024

2026 sure

Literally no-one will go to Qatar. It's going to be absolutely terrible :lol: who would go? There aren't even any locals in these towns - some don't even exist yet!

All venues within like 2 hours of each other though. Imagine going to more than 1 game a day :drool:

Literally no-one will go to Qatar. It's going to be absolutely terrible :lol: who would go? There aren't even any locals in these towns - some don't even exist yet!

All venues within like 2 hours of each other though. Imagine going to more than 1 game a day :drool:

And not being able to handle hot seats like in the Netherlands-Mexico game.

Guess you could always go for a cold mug of be.. oh.

Gosling has one of him giving away a free kick with 'We lost 4-0 but I had a good game'

:lol: I forget which game he said that about but a central midfielder simply cannot have a good game in a game in which you are beaten 4-0