Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anita might as well get his agent looking for his next move. Doesn't matter how well he plays, because 'midfield warrior' Tiote will always get back in regardless of how obviously shit he is.

Assuming he's putting Remy on the left, why not choose to keep Hatem on the right where both played to great effect against Villa?

Cardiff manager must be jizzing at the thought of not having to handle Ben Arfa.

Guest bimpy474

How does Tiote play instead of Anita, please anyone know ?, Alan, any of Alan's fans ?. PM Oakie Doke for further info :lol:

Still a decent team in principle but dropping two of our best performers this season is a bit farcical.

Hope we win.

Aye, a forward line with Cisse, Remy and Gouffran with Sissoko and Cabaye behind them should be enough to see off Cardiff.

Anita might as well get his agent looking for his next move. Doesn't matter how well he plays, because 'midfield warrior' Tiote will always get back in regardless of how obviously s*** he is.

True, Anita has been our best player this season and he finds himself dropped. Pardew is such a dick

Guest bimpy474

Funny how if Tiote had a shitter 5 games on the bounce he wouldn't get dropped.

I'd be incredibly pissed off if I was Anita.

He was awful against Everton, yet he keeps his place. Ridiculous.

Funny how if Tiote had a shitter 5 games on the bounce he wouldn't get dropped.

I'd be incredibly pissed off if I was Anita.

He's had a shitter about 18 months on the bounce.  He didn't even get dropped, he got injured and Anita did so well even Pardew couldn't take him out.  Soon as he's had a chance Pardew has him straight back in the team again at the expense of one of our best (Ajax educated) players this season.

Guest bimpy474

So the man who was supposed to be learning form his mistakes has proven to us all, that he is really an utter clueless fuckwit.

Like we didn't know it already :lol: