Did Sir John Hall make a racist joke about Les Ferdinand ages ago?

Big Geordie

Guest Bert Shaft

Old people get away with everything. They just simply don't give a s*** once they get to a certain age. :lol: You can get away with murder once you reach a certain age.

Ban this c*nt for ageist posts please. I will not have people slagging old people off on here 

:D

Guest firetotheworks

Well, probably because it being racist is a question tbh. I personally think that it is, but I can understand why people would say that it isn't.

Guest reefatoon

Ban this c*nt for ageist posts please. I will not have people slagging old people off on here 

Don't worry about this, he'll have forgotten he posted it by the time he logs back on.

My god, having a go with memoryist filth now. officially in the gutter.

Don't worry about this, he'll have forgotten he posted it by the time he logs back on.

Not now after the Alzheimer's breakthrough he wont. Well give it a couple of years like, so I suppose your post is still valid after all.

The only way its racist is if you define black as being a racist term, which is more racist than what he actually said  :lol:

silly and insensitive yes

You think saying the word black is worse than saying he couldn't see Ferdinand because he was stood next to something black? ok then :lol:

The only way its racist is if you define black as being a racist term, which is more racist than what he actually said  :lol:

You think saying the word black is worse than saying he couldn't see Ferdinand because he was stood next to something black? ok then :lol:

I think what I typed was quite clear, but I'm saying that someone stating what he said as being racist simply because he acknowledged the fact that ferdinand is black, albeit in an insensitive manner, is more racist than what was actually said. Nowhere did Hall imply that ferdinand was any worse for being black, if anything he implied he was far superior than whites at hide and seek (at least in a kitchen environment), but all the liberal high horsers however are implying that ferdinand is worse off for being black and must be stood up for or felt sorry for.

Guest Howaythetoon

Its borderline for me. It is very risque and very contentious.

I say to wor lass when the lights are off "where are you", because she's black. Its a bit of a joke. Likewise whenever we say watch the news and there is a piece on Africa, I'll say "do you know any of them".

Light hearted banter between us. She gives as good as she gets mind.

I seriously doubt SJH is a racist though.

What about one of our former black players being called wor blackie by Jack Charlton I think it was :lol: Dressing room bants?!

Thankfully I reckon Newcastle as a club, us as fans and us as a city, is one of the least racist of all places and that is in part down to Sir Les  :smitten:

I say to wor lass when the lights are off "where are you", because she's black. Its a bit of a joke. Likewise whenever we say watch the news and there is a piece on Africa, I'll say "do you know any of them".

What about one of our former black players being called wor blackie by Jack Charlton I think it was :lol: Dressing room bants?!

Thankfully I reckon Newcastle as a club, us as fans and us as a city, is one of the least racist of all places and that is in part down to Sir Les  :smitten:

Do you actually do this or were you taking the piss? :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Do you actually do this or were you taking the p*ss? :lol:

I actually do this  :blush:

She gets my sense of humour thankfully. She can be just as bad btw.

She always refers to us whites as "Yous", for example.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can only imagine how many race based jibes I'd be throwing around if I had a black missus. It'd be relentless.

Its fucking great, I can get away with so much shit. :D

I had to once explain to her about darkie etc. anyway a year or so later and we are on holiday in Tunisia and we see a black person "look, a darkie" wor lass says. We then, crudely, conjure up a spot the darkie game, she won, she spotted more black people during our stay than I did. She has a great sense of humour and if someone for example called her a black bastard she'd be like well the black bit is certainly right but less of the bastard. Mind she's suffered a bit of racism in Newcastle sadly.

Names like darkie, nigger etc. would never ever do anything to hurt her, its things like some kids spitting on her on he bus because she is black or some bloke shouting get back home etc. because he thinks she's a foreign sponger.

HTT going for broke there.

my sons best mate is Chinese. dad owns a famous restaurant in Stowel st. hes a right little racist,which I wont go into detail.

also calls himself DJ Chinky, when we get a chinese he calls it a chinkees. he also met Gimp and thought it was hilarious, and even Said-' You all look the same to me'  of course I dont take any offence to any of this its just banter.

Seems to me the most sensitive people to racism arn't the funny little ethnics but the lefty white Kids.

Guest Haris Vuckic

HTT going for broke there.

my sons best mate is Chinese. dad owns a famous restaurant in Stowel st. hes a right little racist,which I wont go into detail.

also calls himself DJ Chinky, when we get a chinese he calls it a chinkees. he also met Gimp and thought it was hilarious, and even Said-' You all look the same to me'  of course I dont take any offence to any of this its just banter.

Seems to me the most sensitive people to racism arn't the funny little ethnics but the lefty white Kids.

I think you're right. Most people enjoy getting offended on other peoples behalf.

For me anyone I've really knocked about with, ''foreigners'' wise it's never really been on the menu we just got on with being friends & didn't really think about it.

I think what I typed was quite clear, but I'm saying that someone stating what he said as being racist simply because he acknowledged the fact that ferdinand is black, albeit in an insensitive manner, is more racist than what was actually said. Nowhere did Hall imply that ferdinand was any worse for being black, if anything he implied he was far superior than whites at hide and seek (at least in a kitchen environment), but all the liberal high horsers however are implying that ferdinand is worse off for being black and must be stood up for or felt sorry for.

Did I just get called racist for thinking something someone else said was a bit racist? :lol: