Did Sir John Hall make a racist joke about Les Ferdinand ages ago?

Big Geordie

How is it not racist? :lol:

I mean fair enough if he actually couldn't see him, that would still be a bit daft but fair play, but obviously the scenario of Les Ferdinand blending in with a fucking cooker never happened, so it's just John Hall saying "Les is black as fuck" for literally no apparent reason.

How is it not racist? :lol:

I mean fair enough if he actually couldn't see him, that would still be a bit daft but fair play, but obviously the scenario of Les Ferdinand blending in with a fucking cooker never happened, so it's just John Hall saying "Les is black as fuck" for literally no apparent reason.

:lol:

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race

Which of these dictionary definitions does that comment fit into?

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

The first. It's clearly a derogatory remark, aimed at a person of a different skin colour. Certainly a superiority element on SJH part. I'm assuming you think it's an okay comment then?

dont get that.

The first. It's clearly a derogatory remark, aimed at a person of a different skin colour. Certainly a superiority element on SJH part. I'm assuming you think it's an okay comment then?

I've already said it was a daft thing to say but how is it derogatory?

SanToon, I wouldn't fight the good fight. Let'em be. Logic and reason should rise to the top eventually, I wouldn't waste my time educating folk in this day and age what is racist and what isn't. If you don't know by now, I don't think you ever will.