NUFC media bans - Telegraph now banned from club

Anderson
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It seems our media department have never heard of the Streisand effect. :D

Like others, I hope the local press decide to take the gloves off now and tell it like it is. After all, they can't get banned twice. The club have monumentally fucked up here, IMO.

:lol: I didn't know it had that name. It's been around a lot longer than that, like. They've shot themselves in the foot here, again. I would love it, love it, if it led to a change for the better, but Fat Mike is more likely to do something horrible and stupid to get us back. Sadly.

As far as I am concerned this massive own PR goal (that letter FFS) is the best thing that has happened to the club in the last year or so, and it's totally by the fat w*****'s own doing. He's set the ball rolling for an Ashley/Kinnear/Pardew out campaign to gather momentum rapidly, aided and galvanised by disgruntled local press coverage, right on the back of (yet another) insipid derby defeat and on the eve of three very tough fixtures where we could well be out of the cup and in or just above the relegation zone. We could be in for a hell of a ride the next couple of weeks. We ought to, if we let this free gift go to pass we deserve everything we get from the fat c***.

As far as I am concerned this massive own PR goal (that letter FFS) is the best thing that has happened to the club in the last year or so, and it's totally by the fat w*****'s own doing. He's set the ball rolling for an Ashley/Kinnear/Pardew out campaign to gather momentum rapidly, aided and galvanised by disgruntled local press coverage, right on the back of (yet another) insipid derby defeat and on the eve of three very tough fixtures where we could well be out of the cup and in or just above the relegation zone. We could be in for a hell of a ride the next couple of weeks. We ought to, if we let this free gift go to pass we deserve everything we get from the fat c***.

couldnt have come at a worse time for Ashley as well, with losing to them, fans are rightly totally fucked off.

They could have either went down the route of tip-toeing, or they could take umbrage and start causing a stir. I'm glad it looks like they're doing the latter. Might actually buy the Chronicle a few times a week now.

That front page is more like it! :clap:

PS - I understand what people are saying with regards to the media only acting out of self interest, but such is human nature. In this case the stars are aligned in such a way that their interest coincides with ours, as fans. I'm opportunistic about this; the fact that I (would) love to have them on our side to oust the fat cunt doesn't mean I condone their motives or their practices, past or present.