Newcastle Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea - 02/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 31

Mike

Was just celebrating like we had just won the world cup and just felt something pop at the back of my eye with the strain. Thankfully ok now.

fucking hell :lol:

Just leaving it at that? Nee doctors or out?

Guest bimpy474

Superfan of the week Pedro111 for -

Celebrating so hard he went blind.

:clap: :lol:

You have to admire someone exploding their own eye with celebration and brushing it off as just a flesh wound :lol:

Fantastic win !

Said it on tuesday night here that you'll stand a great chance of getting something from this game if the tempo is high and Pardew gets it right tactically. Great job stifling Chelsea and then taking your chances when it mattered. Just had a feeling it'll happen, should have put money on that.

Hope you win again next week !

Hopefully I just tweaked rather than exploded something back there. It felt weird when it happened. Could see nothing but the grey aye fuzz for a few minutes kind of like the old channel 4 thing. This club man ffs.

Go to the quacks mate.

Hopefully I just tweaked rather than exploded something back there. It felt weird when it happened. Could see nothing but the grey aye fuzz for a few minutes kind of like the old channel 4 thing. This club man ffs.

A few minutes ffs. You should've been half way to the hospital by the time your vision came back

Fantastic win !

Said it on tuesday night here that you'll stand a great chance of getting something from this game if the tempo is high and Pardew gets it right tactically. Great job stifling Chelsea and then taking your chances when it mattered. Just had a feeling it'll happen, should have put money on that.

Two good performances in a row? think your pushing your luck a bit here mate.  ;)

Guest bimpy474

Fantastic win !

Two good performances in a row? think your pushing your luck a bit here mate.  ;)

I dont get the two good performances in a row thing (not talknig about the football here). Although we didn't play badly Wednesday imo it was a massive let down. Man City were there for the taking and we fluffed it. Missed a massive chance to make the last 8.

Guest bimpy474

I know Bimpy i wasn't entirely serious, but having said that we have really struggled to put back to back performances together this season.

With that said it would be just typical to beat Spurs and then lose to Norwich.  :hmm:

Hard one, i saw nothing in the Spuds to be scared of. 3pts from those two games minimum, 4 pts, a real bonus, 6 pts, a wank in public i would think :lol: