Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AYOU LIKE THE SMELL OF IT DONT YA YOU LITTLE KITTIE

YEAHHH I ... wondered. EVERYBODY can put their lives in prespective, ONLY IF...

THERE ARE SOME SLUTTIES WHO LOVE TO CALL OLD MEN DADDY, SPECIALLY FROM BEHIND.

DONT HIT THE WALL WITH YOUR HEAD GIRL, YOU'LL TURN YOUR HEAD WHITE

I TOOK MY TONSILS OUT 2 MONTHS AGO. ---> ALL OF YOU WOMEN LOVE FACIAL WHITE PAINTINGS DONT YA

Is this a Virus?

Coach i'm going down with leaves at 2:30am, happy days.

That's not a bad time to go, the bars are open early anyway around the markets.

That's what I was worried about, nowt being open when we got down there. If there's bars open then I don't mind.

That's what I was worried about, nowt being open when we got down there. If there's bars open then I don't mind.

I've been drinking at 5 am in pubs near spitalfields, it being Sunday could be a problem.

AYOU LIKE THE SMELL OF IT DONT YA YOU LITTLE KITTIE

YEAHHH I ... wondered. EVERYBODY can put their lives in prespective, ONLY IF...

THERE ARE SOME SLUTTIES WHO LOVE TO CALL OLD MEN DADDY, SPECIALLY FROM BEHIND.

DONT HIT THE WALL WITH YOUR HEAD GIRL, YOU'LL TURN YOUR HEAD WHITE

I TOOK MY TONSILS OUT 2 MONTHS AGO. ---> ALL OF YOU WOMEN LOVE FACIAL WHITE PAINTINGS DONT YA

I don't get it. What's the punchline?

Newcastle United skipper Fabricio Coloccini declared fit to face Spurs

ChronicleLive-4 minutes agoShare

Newcastle United skipper Fabricio Coloccini declared fit to face Spurs. 8 Nov 2013 09:27. Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini has been declared fit by ...

I've been drinking at 5 am in pubs near spitalfields, it being Sunday could be a problem.

I was gonna say they're open early saturdays and weekdays but sunday might be a different matter.

Guest firetotheworks

Going by Spurs' last couple of performances, we have a decent chance of getting something against them so long as we stay vigilant and then hit them on the break. Sherriff had the right idea last night, they just didn't have the players to effectively punish them on the break.

I reckon we'll lose, but there's definitely a way for us to beat them if it's done right.

I was gonna say they're open early saturdays and weekdays but sunday might be a different matter.

Also Spitalfields and central London is quite far from Tottenham.

FABRICIO Coloccini and Cheik Tiote are back in training ahead of Newcastle United’s visit to White Hart Lane.

Coloccini has missed the club’s last four games with a groin problem.

But United’s captain is ready to return for Sunday’s televised game against Tottenham Hotspur.

And midfielder Cheik Tiote – who limped out of last weekend’s win over Chelsea – is also available for selection.

“Colo’s trained the last two or three days, and is OK,” said Pardew today.

“Cheik is good. He’s in great form at the moment, and it’s important that he is available.”

Meanwhile, defender Steven Taylor (hamstring) is pencilled in to return against Norwich City on November 23.

Pardew said: “He should be OK after the international break.”