Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye I would have Colo on the bench, he's been out injured and our current CB pairing are doing fine.

Likewise and then when one of the pair inevitably makes a rick, probably in this game, Pards can bring in Colo in for the next.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye I would have Colo on the bench, he's been out injured and our current CB pairing are doing fine.

Likewise and then when one of the pair inevitably makes a rick, probably in this game, Pards can bring in Colo in for the next.

It will also give the usual mob a chance to add 20 pages to the Pardew thread if it goes wrong :thup:

Yup but I bet it won't be like that, fact he is club Captain will probably see Pards pick him. Its bee a long time since we have been in a position where we can afford not to rush back one of our top players from injury. He should reward a great performance y keeping faith in MYM & Willi.

Guest Roger Kint

Lloris will be back for them, nailed on will get mad protection from the ref.

No need he will get the full protection of our attackers by staying at least 30 yards from him at all times

Lloris will be back for them, nailed on will get mad protection from the ref.

No need he will get the full protection of our attackers by staying at least 30 yards from him at all times

Good thing too, because Papiss really throws his weight around when in the box :lol: :laugh:

I'd bring him back for the next game anyway, home to Norwich is exactly the type of game Williamson would struggle in.

In a game where we need to take the game to the opposition Coloccini is much more suitable.

It will also give the usual mob a chance to add 20 pages to the Pardew thread if it goes wrong :thup:

Count me in  O0

I say replace Willo now. We know it's only a matter of time before the rick comes, we've got the chance to eliminate it before it happens.

Do Spurs have much aerial threat? If not this one might be better suited to a Colo-Mbiwa partnership.

Newcastle United skipper Fabricio Coloccini declared fit to face Spurs

ChronicleLive-4 minutes agoShare

Newcastle United skipper Fabricio Coloccini declared fit to face Spurs. 8 Nov 2013 09:27. Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini has been declared fit by ...

great, but has he been declared fit?!

Guest The_Optimistic

No point risking colo in this game if he has just starting training, Norwich next week is arguably a bigger game for us, save him for then.

No point risking colo in this game if he has just starting training, Norwich next week is arguably a bigger game for us, save him for then.

2 weeks until that game - internationals next week.

Goody, Colo can get injured again :)

I think there is no chance Pardew will play Mapou and Colo together anytime soon after that Everton game. Rightly or wrongly I just can't see him doing it.

2 weeks until that game - internationals next week.

:suicide:

Hate these breaks.

Especially as you know Colo is going to pull a hammy trying to follow Messi in training.