Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I think we'll win.

You know what. So do I.  Spurs coming at us will suit our counter attacking style. Im thinking 2 or maybe 3 nowt. And I'm sober.

Wait, we have a style ?  :icon_scratch:

Down that whole side really, never been convinced by Walker

True but speed of recovery is a massive thing these days. Gouffran will probably be spending most his time going backwards I'd reckon but if Remy can peel in to the vacated space and drive at Dawson we can have success, pretty much the only 1-1 that we come out on top IMO.

Obivously the key will be keeping it tight for as long as possible and hoping from a traditional poor start from Spurs.

Got to get Remy against Dawson, still the massive weaklink in the Spurs team. Slow and cumbersome as owt and loves throwing in a s*** game against us.

True but if we play Remy centrally i can see him getting isolated too much and not enough space to run at the back 4.

Tbh i'm a bit :dontknow: how i'd want to see the team set up in general too many unanswered questions at the moment.

Got to get Remy against Dawson, still the massive weaklink in the Spurs team. Slow and cumbersome as owt and loves throwing in a s*** game against us.

True but if we play Remy centrally i can see him getting isolated too much and not enough space to run at the back 4.

Tbh i'm a bit :dontknow: how i'd want to see the team set up in general too many unanswered questions at the moment.

Not centrally. From deep in between the gap of RB and CB as he has done recently.

Be it 4-3-3 or more like 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1)

Michael Dawson's still one of my favourite ever footballers. Gained more points for us than dozens of players who've actually played for us. Utter clown shoes.

Nah, he's a very good defender, Dawson. Martins used to rape him twice a season, though.

Michael Dawson's still one of my favourite ever footballers. Gained more points for us than dozens of players who've actually played for us. Utter clown shoes.

Nah, he's a very good defender, Dawson. Martins used to rape him twice a season, though.

He is if it's lofted balls and whatnot but press him or turn him and get him running he's shite. Definitely the weaklink in the Spurs team for me with our likely line-up.

Shearer tore him apart in the 3-1 game a while back.  Thought he did again but I can't find it.

Quite incredible that the above statement has just been made by one of Coloccini's biggest fans on here, like. Dawson has developed into a very good defender. Far better than any of out lot.

Me?

If he played in our defence he'd be as exposed as any of ours, he's too slow for "top, top. top" level. Just like we struggle.

I think we'll win.

You know what. So do I.  Spurs coming at us will suit our counter attacking style. Im thinking 2 or maybe 3 nowt. And I'm sober.

Wait, we have a style ?  :icon_scratch:

Our whole game plan is ideal for teams who come on to us. Hence why we look clueless when teams dont attack us.

Shearer tore him apart a few times as well.

I remember a practically wheelchair bound Shearer doing him for pace :lol:

I do think Dawson has come on a hell of a lot though.

He's improved positionally as a young defender ought too but he's still vulnerable IMO. Spurs have done well though pairing him with Vertonghen and latterly the Romanian kid who are cheese to his chalk.

He's improved positionally as a young defender ought too but he's still vulnerable IMO. Spurs have done well though pairing him with Vertonghen and latterly the Romanian kid who are cheese to his chalk.

:thup: