Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if he dares to start the same 11 as the Chelsea game, his tactics worked vs them but I would like to see us go to Spuds and have a go.

AVB will be expecting us to do the same game plan tight unit for an hour then have a go. So lets fly at them from the off, nick a lead give the lads something to protect.

AVB has hardly been full of flair himself, this could be a tactical stalemate this. Wouldn't say it's a forlorn conclusion spurs win, we have an outside chance here.

Forlorn conclusion? :lol: Excellent.

Tribute act to David Brent's band.

West Ham beat them 3-0 with no strikers so they're far from infallible. That was pre-Chiriches though...

Is he good, then? Seen nothing of Spurs recently other than their last Europa League game.

Played 6 and has 6 clean sheets, with 3 of them in their last 3 league games. Very good on the ball too.

That's what I ascertained from the game I saw (away to Sherriff, was it?) Brought it down very well.

I don't think they've let up a goal while he's been on the field yet

Krul                         

Willo              Mapou

Debuchy                                      Santon 

Anita                Tiote 

Cabaye 

HBA                                Remy

Gouff

Krul

Debuchy            Willo          Mapou          Santon

Tiote

Cabaye      Anita

Sissoko                                                      Gouffran

Remy

There's a decent enough chance we can get a draw at Tottenham, they've struggled to score in some games. But after a very good performance against Chelsea, we must be due a brain fart performance, so I reckon 2-0 to them.

Cracking promo picture that, cover the sponsors logo while simultaneously drawing attention to the cheap, shitty looking crest.

I think it looks OK apart from the sponsor, we should have used that against the tramps

Cracking promo picture that, cover the sponsors logo while simultaneously drawing attention to the cheap, shitty looking crest.

I think it looks OK apart from the sponsor, we should have used that against the tramps

It fits in with the manager's persona anyhow.

Bright and vibrant?

AYOU LIKE THE SMELL OF IT DONT YA YOU LITTLE KITTIE

YEAHHH I ... wondered. EVERYBODY can put their lives in prespective, ONLY IF...

THERE ARE SOME SLUTTIES WHO LOVE TO CALL OLD MEN DADDY, SPECIALLY FROM BEHIND.

DONT HIT THE WALL WITH YOUR HEAD GIRL, YOU'LL TURN YOUR HEAD WHITE

I TOOK MY TONSILS OUT 2 MONTHS AGO. ---> ALL OF YOU WOMEN LOVE FACIAL WHITE PAINTINGS DONT YA

Bright and vibrant?

:o