Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if he dares to start the same 11 as the Chelsea game, his tactics worked vs them but I would like to see us go to Spuds and have a go.

AVB will be expecting us to do the same game plan tight unit for an hour then have a go. So lets fly at them from the off, nick a lead give the lads something to protect.

Wonder if he dares to start the same 11 as the Chelsea game, his tactics worked vs them but I would like to see us go to Spuds and have a go.

AVB will be expecting us to do the same game plan tight unit for an hour then have a go. So lets fly at them from the off, nick a lead give the lads something to protect.

AVB has hardly been full of flair himself, this could be a tactical stalemate this. Wouldn't say it's a forlorn conclusion spurs win, we have an outside chance here.

Still remember the season before last, was amongst the lowest eb under Pardew. Could genuinely have been 10-0.

That aside, we seem to do canny against them. And they aren't at their best atm. So 2-1 them.

I just feel he won't be expecting us to go there and be positive, he will be about being patient and waiting for us to try and go forward so they can counter, early goal fir us will p*ss on his game plan.

Spurs have struggled in general to break teams down themselves, we would be mad to go there with anything adventurous. Sit back, work hard, frustrate them and see what we can do on the break. I can see Defoe looks likely to being brought back in the side going off Soldado's performance yesterday, if that's a positive or negative, i don't know.

I'd be chuffed with a point from this if I'm honest. Our following games are against norwich, west brom and swansea, which are obviously very winnable and I'd expect us to get a chunk of points from. Really hoping we stick with anita and remy, it'd be daft not to.

Guest maradona

Why Anelka????

It's a famous story of when a match got abandoned when Anelka got sent off and refused to leave the pitch.

Abandonment=Anelka.

Game west brom ??

Well, we've had one good performance and result what's the betting that we turn up with the "we've cracked it" attitude and are then suddenly surprised and unprepared for the fact that we actually have to try hard to win.