Santon - 6

Sissoko - 7

Cabaye - 7

Tiote - 7

Gouffran - 8

Shola - 7

Remy - 7

There's always one.

If there was ever a turned up to 11 it was today.

Feels wrong to post this in either of their threads because Yanga-Mbiwa and Williamson are playing really well as a partnership at the moment. I wouldn't bring either of the other two back in at present.

Fuck me havent celebrated a win like this in a long long time (bar the win over QPR). Feels absolutely amazing to get 6 points off two clubs who are just expected us to muller us these days.

Second half was difficult to watch and several times I considered turning it off and catching the score at full-time. Cannot single out players other than Krul. His was an outstanding world class performance, but the rest of the team fought hard and deserved the win for the determination they showed.

For all the great feeling this win will bring, we simply HAVE to get at least 4 points from the next two home fixtures for this to really count.

Traveling support fantastic as always. Have a fucking blast you beautiful Geordie bastards.

Feels wrong to post this in either of their threads because Yanga-Mbiwa and Williamson are playing really well as a partnership at the moment. I wouldn't bring either of the other two back in at present.

Me neither. They're performing very well and I actually think it's down to Williamson organising the back-line and MYM is benefiting from that direction.

Guest firetotheworks

Going by Spurs' last couple of performances, we have a decent chance of getting something against them so long as we stay vigilant and then hit them on the break. Sherriff had the right idea last night, they just didn't have the players to effectively punish them on the break.

I reckon we'll lose, but there's definitely a way for us to beat them if it's done right.

Yesssssss, it was done right. (sort of)

Well played both team and manager. Only bad point was obertan. Literally why would you bring him on. Especially with sammy or hatem on the bench. Passenger does not even begin to describe that 10 minute showing

Well played both team and manager. Only bad point was obertan. Literally why would you bring him on. Especially with sammy or hatem on the bench. Passenger does not even begin to describe that 10 minute showing

Thought he did alright myself.

:lol: Really is whinging for the sake of it, like. He did the only thing he is useful at, and did it well. Ben Arfa is far too liable to run into trouble, you can't bring him on in a situation like that.

Thought he did alright myself.

He made a class tackle on Townsend. Pardew loves giving the shit players a run out when we're winning though :lol: