Newcastle United 2 - 1 West Brom - 30/11/13 - post-match reaction from page 26

Dave

I have kebab pizza on my white wall! Had a really big slize in my hand when Sissoko scored :lol: What a goal.

Cant handle all this fucking stress like!

Grandiosa? Canny enough that one.

Fuck no. Tastes like kebab shit.

Does it fuck :lol:

Does too. Try a proper one and not Grandis. :lol:

I'd have Long in flash btw. Think he'd be great with Remy in a 4-4-2.

Aye lets kick it long to Long and Remy :lol:

We need a better Shola, not a knock on Long but he isn't what we need.

We have players like that already, we need a target man who doesn't drop dead after an hour and who can score better than 1 in 10 :lol:

Guest palnese

I have kebab pizza on my white wall! Had a really big slize in my hand when Sissoko scored :lol: What a goal.

Cant handle all this fucking stress like!

Grandiosa? Canny enough that one.

Fuck no. Tastes like kebab shit.

Does it fuck :lol:

Does too. Try a proper one and not Grandis. :lol:

:okay:

Lot of the talk praising having 2 up front sometimes ignores for it to work Cabaye and Tiote deserve a lot of credit, not getting overrun and the former finding space to playmake.

Agree, they haven't allowed the teams we've played, who had 3 midfielders, to dominate them.

Lot of the talk praising having 2 up front sometimes ignores for it to work Cabaye and Tiote deserve a lot of credit, not getting overrun and the former finding space to playmake.

A lot of that is due to Shola holding it up tbf.... its great relief to the midfield to have someone who they know is going to make the ball stick.

Bayern and Dortmund do it a lot to Lewandowski and Mandzukic.... if we can manage to get an improvement on Shola both in hold up and goals then that would be fantastic personally.

Guest bimpy474

Anyone think Krul could've done a lot better for their goal btw? Didn't really understand what he was trying to do.

Not really imo, it was going like a fucking rocket tbf to him.

Anyone think Krul could've done a lot better for their goal btw? Didn't really understand what he was trying to do.

He had no chance of saving that, is was one hell of a shot. Brunt shouldn't have had that time and space.

Guest bimpy474

In hindsight the defence got dragged over far too easily dealing with the cross and gave Brunt far too much space.

It was more Sissoko going to sleep, he had him right up to the edge of our box, then got caught ball watching.