Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My point being when do we ever go out and actually give a team a beating really go for them by the throat and try to out play them.

Few weeks ago against Palace. Not many teams have managed to do that to them but we did.

Palace ffs. Big deal one of the worst sides in the league.

See just brushed off because it's only Palace :lol: Even though no other team has done that to them, it's still only Palace. So that's one of the smaller clubs he's beat and he can't win, then he beats Chelsea and still doesn't win the praise. Opposite ends of the scale, same result for him.

Fulham battered them by 3 goals on their home turf too, Brett. So you're lying again.

I was going to say them but anyone who watched that game would see we were far better than Fulham. Fulham were getting beat and looking awful then scored them two wonder goals and just collapsed, Fulham then went through the motions and killed the game, fair play. They didn't control the game like we did and look a threat throughout or have someone run rings around them like Ben Arfa did.

Anybody who can honestly tell me Pardew is a good football manager needs to be sectioned like :idiot2:

He's had good spells, sure, but many more bad ones littered throughout his career. If you throw enough s*** at a wall some of it is bound to stick. He's a skid mark on this club along with the buffoon who owns us and the delusional old prick who somehow happened to become not only a failed manager here, but our current DoF :anguish:

This is a manager that blames anybody and anything - even science - before himself. What's somehow worse is that people actually lap up this bullshit along with the 'front foot' football and 'tired players' crap. This guy hasn't got one decent stand out attribute as a manager to my mind and the closest thing I can think of is his ability to keep some the players onside, but even then I'm dubious as to how that works because they seem to have no problem jumping on flights home and disappearing when injured and whatnot.

I can't think of one time in his history here where he's actually fined, disciplined or dropped a player as a consequence of ill behaviour. (Possibly Ranger, but that clown is an exception to the general rule and no, I wouldn't include Ben Arfa here unless something has went on behind closed doors)

This downbeat, negative, excuse fed turd has got to go. And don't even get me started on his selection process

End of the day basically the majority on here want him sacked and a foreigner brought in, i say foreigner because nobody was able to name someone from these shores to replace and play this exciting football they want to see.

Question still remains if he was sacked and someone was brought in who wasn't known for his pretty football, would people accept him since it's not Pardew. I'm beginning to think it's basically Pardew as a person who is hated and wanted out, this whole we play such boring football is just a smokescreen as 90 percent of the football teams in the country don't play with the style of football people on here want to see. This kind of football was accepted with Hughton but he was a nice genuine guy, whilst Pardew is bullshitting cunt.

End of the day basically the majority on here want him sacked and a foreigner brought in, i say foreigner because nobody was able to name someone from these shores to replace and play this exciting football they want to see.

Question still remains if he was sacked and someone was brought in who wasn't known for his pretty football, would people accept him since it's not Pardew. I'm beginning to think it's basically Pardew as a person who is hated and wanted out, this whole we play such boring football is just a smokescreen as 90 percent of the football teams in the country don't play with the style of football people on here want to see. This kind of football was accepted with Hughton but he was a nice genuine guy, whilst Pardew is bullshitting cunt.

Steve Bruce, Harry Redknapp,  Steve Clarke and even Billy Davies are better and play a more attractive brand too. There's probably others but I can't be arsed.

Question still remains if he was sacked and someone was brought in who wasn't known for his pretty football, would people accept him since it's not Pardew. I'm beginning to think it's basically Pardew as a person who is hated and wanted out, this whole we play such boring football is just a smokescreen as 90 percent of the football teams in the country don't play with the style of football people on here want to see. This kind of football was accepted with Hughton but he was a nice genuine guy, whilst Pardew is bullshitting c***.

Steve Bruce, Harry Redknapp,  Steve Clarke and even Billy Davies are better and play a more attractive brand too. There's probably others but I can't be arsed.

could probably add steve mcclaren to that list aswell.

What's your obsession with naming an English manager? There are basically hardly any good english managers. The Scottish massively out number the English managers in the premier league the last however many years. Just because we couldn't get a good Englist manager doesn't mean we just have to stick with Pardew :lol:

Also you mention Hughton. He actually got us a 6:0 win and a 5:1 win with a newly promoted team in his first 3 or so months in the top flight.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Pardew isn't getting sacked - or even close to it - this season. Plus we'd still have Mike Ashley. (which is the real problem)

Nah, I couldn't care less if he was a complete cunt if he was producing good football. Long ball or passing, I'm fed up of seeing no one in the box when we get the ball up there. Pardew plays with eight defenders, one winger and a forward most games.

Question still remains if he was sacked and someone was brought in who wasn't known for his pretty football, would people accept him since it's not Pardew. I'm beginning to think it's basically Pardew as a person who is hated and wanted out, this whole we play such boring football is just a smokescreen as 90 percent of the football teams in the country don't play with the style of football people on here want to see. This kind of football was accepted with Hughton but he was a nice genuine guy, whilst Pardew is bullshitting c***.

You assume people on the forum want a foreign manager because nobody named anybody from these shores? Where's the logic in that?

Without putting a poll up I'm sure any level headed person would want a manager who can see what players are currently on the books at this club and can form a system or style of play and team which best suits. A manager who won't blame spies, lower crowds, Europe or science for his failings. I for one wouldn't give 2 f***s what their name was or where they came from, as long as they came across well, took credit where it was due and responsibility for when it went tits up. Somebody who had something positive about them, be it in the way they set teams up or the atmosphere generated around the team.

That is not a lot to expect for any normal fan, but this should be the least anybody could hope for under Ashley. I guess that will never be the case unless we end up relegated again however. And how fucking sad is that to say supporting a premier league team like Newcastle United. Absolutely galling

We didn't want Redknapp when he was linked because basically he's a bigger bullshitting cunt than Pardew. And the rest i can guarantee a big fuss would be kicked up if we employed any of them next.

If Pardew does get sacked, i think a lot will be happy but i'm fairly sure Ashley will bring them back down to earth fairly soon after. I'll not moan like, i'm done with the fact cunt after he got Pardew in the first place, had his chance to upgrade and fucked up big style. He's just a fat fuck up that is lucky Carr is finding him cheap gems and Pardew is lucky he gets to work with them.

What was this infamous science quote? :lol:

Pardew suffered his third exit in the third round stage of his tenure.

And Pardew reflected: “I am disappointed with my group.

“We’ve managed to lose a game that we were in control of.

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day)

“For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

“As a group we were up for the game.

“The first half was difficult because there wasn’t 50,000 in here to assess, I thought we played quite well.

“We contained them and controlled the game.

“The start of the second half was terrific and we looked OK.

“But the last 20 minutes we didn’t play well and it lost us the game.”