Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you genuinely believe that? Serious question like  :lol:

We're good enough to and I'm not going to go into a derby against a lesser team thinking we'll not win.  I think we're better and I think we're better by 2 or 3 goals.

It'll be 2-1 to us or a 1-1 draw, stick your greenhouse on it.

Sounds about right. I hope it's not a draw though, anything less than a win is going to feel like defeat anyway after the last two derbies.

Guest neesy111

Pardew doesn't like us scoring more than 1 goal because he's still subscribed to one of those score updates text services that cost 50p per update

stif pls

If Cabaye goes before the Sunlun game I'm not very confident of a result, not just from losing our current best and on form player but because of the knock on effect it'll have on the team. Keep him and we've got enough quality to break this stupid hoodoo shite.

Guest bimpy474

Is his press conference tomorrow? Then again half the press are banned so we might not find out what is going on with Cabaye.

Fucking hell, he'll be in full second hand car salesman mode if he's asked about Cabaye.

Is his press conference tomorrow? Then again half the press are banned so we might not find out what is going on with Cabaye.

f***ing hell, he'll be in full second hand car salesman mode if he's asked about Cabaye.

Will probably confirm we are signing nee bugger too.

Guest bimpy474

f***ing hell, he'll be in full second hand car salesman mode if he's asked about Cabaye.

Will probably confirm we are signing nee bugger too.

Au contraire, he'll spew about how we have made phone calls, how the legs are working overtime under the water. Knowing full well it's utter bullshit.

I just imagine Ste sitting there, gasping for a pint "Where the fuck is he!? Ah fuck it, what's going happening on the forum...".

"SSSSTTTIIIIFFFLLLLLEEERRR!!!" *In superintended Chalmers voice*