Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jealous of Poyet, man :lol: Doesn't the man s*** on dressing room floors?

Having a cute little honeymoon period at the minute but let's see who's jealous when they get humiliated at wembley and go down.

I see you left the small matter of the derby out of that little scenario for the rest of the season. Not too confident then? Sunderland are only two points from safety btw, I wouldn't write them off just yet. They've got a decent haul of points since Poyet took over, not to mention some great cup results as compared to your managerial hero.

Poyet is having a canny honeymoon, it goes back over 3 years as a manager against us and in that time he's guided his lesser teams to beat us 3 times.  As for what he's rumoured to have done on a dressing room floor, isn't Pardew rumoured to have done things that he shouldn't have done?

Having said that, I think we'll get one over him next week as we have a far superior team.

Desperation stuff to drag up Poyet's supposed misbehaviour in the Dressing Room when trying to compare him favourably to Pardew ; facts are facts, he has done us several times with supposed 'inferior' sides and he had a decent record at Brighton ; his team are still in 2 cups(where are NUFC?)and only need a few results to get out of the drop zone. Pardew has been a manager far longer and his track record shows mediocre performances at 4 clubs.

When Pardew inspires NUFC to a 5-1 win next Saturday, people can start singing his praises.

Don't hold your breath with this one.....

As an evil Pardew-defender I realise this is a pointless exercise, but this sale has absolutely nowt to do with him :lol:

As an evil believer that Pardew is an average manager who is better than anyone the current owner would find as a replacement - I agree.

As an evil Pardew-defender I realise this is a pointless exercise, but this sale has absolutely nowt to do with him :lol:

He definitely started talking about the possibility of Cabaye leaving last summer before anyone else was, his motivation for that is debatable I suppose.

Aye alright. Not like he's been trying to flog him for the best part of 18 months.

As an evil-"Pardew is shite" believer I don't know if this had anything to do with Pardew or not and probably never will, I still found it highly annoying that he publicly put him in the shop window and will continue to be annoyed when he does it with the next member of the squad.

Aye alright. Not like he's been trying to flog him for the best part of 18 months.

It's like the summer never happened.

Guest neesy111

As an evil-"Pardew is shite" believer I don't know if this had anything to do with Pardew or not and probably never will, I still found it highly annoying that he publicly put him in the shop window and will continue to be annoyed when he does it with the next member of the squad.

:thup:

I found this bit interesting from his press conference today, about Cabaye:

He has been a great player for this football club and I think he’s got better in this role I’ve given him this year, playing the number ten for us, he has really taken to it and it has boosted his confidence and boosted his value as well.

He has been a great player for this football club and I think he’s got better in this role I’ve given him this year, playing the number ten for us, he has really taken to it and it has boosted his confidence and boosted his value as well.

:lol:

He definitely started talking about the possibility of Cabaye leaving last summer before anyone else was, his motivation for that is debatable I suppose.

££££

££££ - Happy Days eh?

No, but he better not fucking whinge tomorrow night if we lose after Ameobi's started again ahead of HBA & Marveaux.

:lol: I've said it many times, but how can anyone like the man?