Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope that he is not seriously considering reverting to long ball after last week's disaster and that it is just the journalist's interpretation of his comments based on the last game.  It is patently obvious that having signed all these "technical" players that few of them are suitable to that style.

What is more damning is that two after 3 years of buying technical footballers from France we are still worried about this.

“I would rather lose 3-0 again in a bid to win the game than just accept a 1-0 defeat.”

Next game.

"Debuchy, Taylor, Williamson, Santon, Dummett, you're all playing."

At least Sol Campbell doesn't make the bench.

Yeah some good insights, though I do disagree with the Anita bashing on it :lol: some ridiculous stuff said. The coaching thing is f***ing scary though

Michael Martin just picks players out he doesn't like and then refuses to accept they might ever be decent.  He's been forced into admitting when Gouffran's had a good game, but he'll never say that it's because he's a good player.

I thought the podcast on True faith was pretty poor, apart from cauñkin the other apport absdolutely nothing. Michael martin and company seem not to have any idea about football and formations and the basic concepts within the game.

All they can do is harp on about what is anita's role? What does neat and tidy mean? Such and such was shiite etct etc... Really shallow and crap imo...

Like the webpage but the podcasts are sooooooo bad

As I predicted, he's flip-flopped reactively once again to a heavy defeat and abandoned his disastrous long ball tactic which backfired embarrassingly last week. Shola's been dropped so he's back to aimless, uncoached passing where the players will make it up as they go.

Anyone listen to the latest true faith podcast? The guy from true faith saying he'd heard that there was concern among the coaches that Pardew's preparation for the derby, that he was basically saying "we've got better players". Jesus wept, if true obviously.

Probably the most positive thing I have heard from him :lol:

If you believe that the secret footballer is Dave Kitson then he talks a lot about Pardew and most of it us quite revealing.

Yeah some good insights, though I do disagree with the Anita bashing on it :lol: some ridiculous stuff said. The coaching thing is f***ing scary though

Michael Martin just picks players out he doesn't like and then refuses to accept they might ever be decent.  He's been forced into admitting when Gouffran's had a good game, but he'll never say that it's because he's a good player.

He's already written De Jong off after 45 minutes man.

Yup he's pretty ':anguish:' to listen to. He's already written off DeJong too. It's a shame he's always on when the journalists are otherwise it would be an enjoyable listen.

Guest neesy111

Aye, the Michael Martin has been getting on my tits in over his personal vendetta's against some players.

Yeah he talks garbage

Bit harsh on Neesy that.

:okay:

Guest bimpy474

Pretty confused by the use of the word 'still'.

One should never hate anyone, it's just not very nice to waste energy to do so. But this cunt, i hate him so much.