Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He might even walk.

Never in 36 billion years.

There is only so much anyone can take - even Pardew. It will be the day he loses his list of excuses probably. Even though we know he is crap he can get a job somewhere else pretty easily. The media don't really criticise him and he was Manager of the year not so long ago. Unless the debt rumours are true I am sure he would eventually pack it in if it got too much for him.

Tbf, I don't think he'll ever run out of excuses. FFS, he even blamed Science for the Cardiff loss. He thinks we're stupid and will accept any sh!te excuse he comes up with.

Interviewer: "Alan-Villa put 10 past you in the first half. What's your response?"

Pardew: "Jellyfish. we was done by jellyfish."

Interviewer: "Jellyfish? Really?"

Pardew: "No. Not really."

..."it was the Hadron Collider. No, sorry, it was ITV's Splash. Er, I mean the iceberg what sank the.. T........ " ad nauseam....

*Interviewer sighs and leaves

Them damn Jellyfish, hope we don't get done by that one again! :lol:

He might even walk.

There is only so much anyone can take - even Pardew. It will be the day he loses his list of excuses probably. Even though we know he is crap he can get a job somewhere else pretty easily. The media don't really criticise him and he was Manager of the year not so long ago. Unless the debt rumours are true I am sure he would eventually pack it in if it got too much for him.

Tbf, I don't think he'll ever run out of excuses. FFS, he even blamed Science for the Cardiff loss. He thinks we're stupid and will accept any sh!te excuse he comes up with.

Interviewer: "Alan-Villa put 10 past you in the first half. What's your response?"

..."it was the Hadron Collider. No, sorry, it was ITV's Splash. Er, I mean the iceberg what sank the.. T........ " ad nauseam....

Them damn Jellyfish, hope we don't get done by that one again! :lol:

no more shoals!

"Want these world class players Pardle?"

"Nah, you're alreet owner, they might upset the non-existent ryhthm of my s**** team."

Wouldn't want to upset Marlon Harewood and Hayden Mullins. Only a top manager with tactical nous would understand this. Us folk don't see these guys train day in, day out. Argie c***s.

:lol:

He might even walk.

:lol:

Woah, surely they would only print that article with some solid basis or be made to look like mugs if he loses and fails to get the sack?

Villa have just gained some Tyneside support next week.

I don't know why Ashley keeps giving him a get out of jail card. The results have been bad enough since Christmas to fully justify sacking the cunt without giving him the chance to pull the rug with a win against villa.